TaylorMade Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Nate, you are killing it man, way to go!

I dreamed about being in the Morgan Cup last night. First time ever for me that happened and with all the awesome entries in here, that dream might have to be good enough for me. I was a Taylormade staffer and they were awesome to me in all respects. In fact they have always been awesome to me. I have been fortunate enough to test at least three items for them over the years (THP testing) and enjoyed each item. Heck I could still be playing the RBZ irons I loved them so much. I just had to move on and try something new. Anyways enough rambling and I won't say for now if my team won the MC. I'll tell ya this though, Taylormade brought some awesome sticks to the MC :thumb:

That's awesome ! I had a dream I was your partner lol

I dreamed about being in the Morgan Cup last night. First time ever for me that happened and with all the awesome entries in here, that dream might have to be good enough for me. I was a Taylormade staffer and they were awesome to me in all respects. In fact they have always been awesome to me. I have been fortunate enough to test at least three items for them over the years (THP testing) and enjoyed each item. Heck I could still be playing the RBZ irons I loved them so much. I just had to move on and try something new. Anyways enough rambling and I won't say for now if my team won the MC. I'll tell ya this though, Taylormade brought some awesome sticks to the MC :thumb:
That is awesome, Gray.

I've had a run of s#x dreams about exes but no MC dreams. The truly odd thing is that I have zero desire to even see any of those exes much less engage in extra curricular activities, but man do I want an MC spot.

That's awesome ! I had a dream I was your partner lol

I here ya partner :blob:

That is awesome, Gray.

I've had a run of s#x dreams about exes but no MC dreams. The truly odd thing is that I have zero desire to even see any of those exes much less engage in extra curricular activities, but man do I want an MC spot.

There are so man awesome entries and first timers who are drooling to get in. I hope you make buddy!

I feel like Taylormade is my best chance to make it. I am very fond of the company and they have always been good to me. If I don't make the cut on this one, I'm scratching the MC off my bucket list. Time to move on to something else. :surrender:

I can't wait to hear who gets these spots. I want this so freaking bad. A lot of deserving folks though I know.

We all are waiting on pins and needles, but we also know that with the cross country trip that JB and Morgan made, I think it will be a few more days before the announcement.

Tell me about it dude. I think about this event daily.

Well said. My wife thinks that's all I concentrate on. She is about right these days.

Well said. My wife thinks that's all I concentrate on. She is about right these days.

My girlfriend says the same thing brother..All day everyday. .. :)

Lots of love being spread around this morning, let's give TM a little..

I feel like Taylormade is my best chance to make it. I am very fond of the company and they have always been good to me. If I don't make the cut on this one, I'm scratching the MC off my bucket list. Time to move on to something else. :surrender:

C'mon Gray, don't give it up! Remember what the wise man said about putting all your eggs in one basket. Do like I'm doing and drop one of them little suckers in every basket you can find. You never know when one of them might hatch!

C'mon Gray, don't give it up! Remember what the wise man said about putting all your eggs in one basket. Do like I'm doing and drop one of them little suckers in every basket you can find. You never know when one of them might hatch!

C'mon Gray, we can do this. v.man is right this is something we can practice and get better at, as a matter of fact we can master it and overcome it. Throw it out there for very event, regret is a miserable place to be when it's happening in front of us. I'm tired or regrets!

C'mon Gray, we can do this. v.man is right this is something we can practice and get better at, as a matter of fact we can master it and overcome it. Throw it out there for very event, regret is a miserable place to be when it's happening in front of us. I'm tired or regrets!

You guys too! haha KellyBo read my post about throwing in the towel and gave me hell this morning :deadhorse:. She said that's why you never win because you never try hard enough :beat-up:

You guys too! haha KellyBo read my post about throwing in the towel and gave me hell this morning :deadhorse:. She said that's why you never win because you never try hard enough :beat-up:

Yup and even if we don't win a spot, at least we got off our butts and learned something new which is more than a lot of people have the opportunity to do.

That's the truth. You have to keep trying in order to have a shot, Gray. Quit yer whining and take these contests to the woodshed, buddy. I know you can do it. :act-up:

Im excited for the iron offerings these staffers are going to have at their disposal. From what is coming down the pipeline and then when you add in the unknown there should be something for all skill level of golfers

I keep picturing Retief in my head, he's one of my favorite Euro golfers and it would be awesome to bag the same brand as him.

That's the truth. You have to keep trying in order to have a shot, Gray. Quit yer whining and take these contests to the woodshed, buddy. I know you can do it. :act-up:

Her words exactly :bulgy-eyes:

Its hard to get selected to something one does not enter.
There are 15 or so dream like events coming to THP in 2014.
Some with full on teams and competition just like #THPMC with #TheKing, #TheGrandaddy, The Gauntlet and quite a few more.

Im not throwing this on OG, because he has had some wonderful entries, but its hard for anybody to knock the process and not enter. There are literally thousands of entries for these events and if someone wants to be a part of them, they really do need to enter. Vman said it far better than I can and due to his "dropping eggs" has been in many and already on the ticket for a couple of more in 2014.

Its hard to get selected to something one does not enter.
There are 15 or so dream like events coming to THP in 2014.
Some with full on teams and competition just like #THPMC with #TheKing, #TheGrandaddy, The Gauntlet and quite a few more.

Im not throwing this on OG, because he has had some wonderful entries, but its hard for anybody to knock the process and not enter. There are literally thousands of entries for these events and if someone wants to be a part of them, they really do need to enter. Vman said it far better than I can and due to his "dropping eggs" has been in many and already on the ticket for a couple of more in 2014.

I've already had this talk with him this morning! I probably wasn't as nice as you though. More along the lines of what JN said. :alien:

Great stuff here folks! Glad to be a very small part of the THP scene. :act-up:

"Behind every great man there's a great woman"

"The first printed citation I can find is from the Texas newspaper The Port Arthur News, from February 1946. This was headed - "Meryll Frost - 'Most courageous athlete of 1945'":
"As he received his trophy, the plucky quarterback unfolded the story of how he 'came back'. He said 'They say behind every great man there's a woman. While I'm not a great man, there's a great woman behind me.'"
OG is a great man and KellyBo is a great woman! Wives help us stay in the game. Keep entering OG like the rest of us. Who knows, we might just sneak into the '14 MC. :clapp:

Great stuff here folks! Glad to be a very small part of the THP scene. :act-up:

"Behind every great man there's a great woman"

"The first printed citation I can find is from the Texas newspaper The Port Arthur News, from February 1946. This was headed - "Meryll Frost - 'Most courageous athlete of 1945'":
"As he received his trophy, the plucky quarterback unfolded the story of how he 'came back'. He said 'They say behind every great man there's a woman. While I'm not a great man, there's a great woman behind me.'"
OG is a great man and KellyBo is a great woman! Wives help us stay in the game. Keep entering OG like the rest of us. Who knows, we might just sneak into the '14 MC. :clapp:

Now what is your address so I can get that check in the mail :D. You're too kind old friend and I better see your arse in these contests too :thumb:

Come on NostraGraymus, these are your chances to beat us young guns at our own game :D

Winners announced tomorrow at 7pm EST.

Back