The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killing me not being able to watch the Packers game. Saw flynn just threw a pick 6. Freaking figures. Come on Pack, pull it together.

Wow, they can kick FG's but not PAT's.

Lucky break though, penalty on defense.

Suggs celebrating a sack when the Ravens are down 20-0. Ridiculous.

What a int from aj hawk

I'd be upset about an Arizona FG in the redzone, but I don't want Palmer throwing the ball right now. 9-3 Cardinals.

He just threw a completion!

Wow, they can kick FG's but not PAT's.

Lucky break though, ABSOLUTE BS penalty on defense.

Fixed that for you. The linebacker was lined up nowhere near the center, but since Seattle missed the XP, they needed to make up something. Un-freaking-real.

Tucker is only good on Monday nights I guess

I don't think I have ever been this embarrassed to wear a Stafford jersey...and that's saying something.

Touchdown Cardinals! Pass from Palmer!
#noint

TD, Cardinals!! Palmer threw a non-interception!!

AZ with a pick...aw, who am I kidding? The refs will overturn this call. I hate to complain about officiating, but the Cardinals have been screwed time after time this season, and I'm sick of it.

Finally! A call goes AZ's way!!

So the Seahawks aren't invincible at home. The NFC playoffs just got a little more interesting.

Trying to figure out whether the Dolphins or the Ravens laid a bigger egg today.

I love everything right now!

Arizona, one year after losing 58-0 in Seattle, goes up there and beats them! :banana:

Wow. Raiders almost had a crazy touchdown, but a dropskie.

Wow. Packers are all kinds of fail right now.

I just want the giants to win. Is that so much to ask? God these two teams are terrible.

And Flynn fumbles it away...may seal their fate

Ridley...really. Wow

Knee looked like it bounced then fumbled. Who knows.

One view yeah...The other kinda shows it coming out....As much as I hate steelers

One view yeah...The other kinda shows it coming out....As much as I hate steelers
Not able to watch, down here. Just have redzone on.

I just want the giants to win. Is that so much to ask? God these two teams are terrible.

Looks like your going to get your wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back