2nd 2 Bridgestone Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

So late to the party on this. I had to ask Ryan how to do it and there were some upload glitches I guess. Finally got it to work and here are my thoughts. Hope you all know and understand that the time it took me to get this together Is no reflection on how i feel about this honor. It's weird, I can talk to anybody about almost anything, being in sales, but I was really nervous about this. All I can say is that this is a dream come true and I am so humbled so far by the response I have received.

Thank you to THP, Josh and Morgan and Bridgestone. I promise to bring it to the best of my ability and do justice to those who have come before us on the ride and all of our community. I'm not sure what happened to the last 3 or 4 seconds, but all I basically said was that I would see everyone in the forums. Man..oh..man..oh..man..oh..man!

Johnny great video dude! I kind of like you already :D

Great video Johnny! I especially liked the story about your round with Tadashi and Mward. As a short knocker, I know how intimidating it can be to play with guys that can really move the ball.

Nicely done JohnnyMo!

Great video Johnny! I especially liked the story about your round with Tadashi and Mward. As a short knocker, I know how intimidating it can be to play with guys that can really move the ball.
I know it sounds silly, but that simple gesture meant so much. All three guys made me feel fine about it. The sandy par on 18 that allowed me and Freddie's buddy to get in his and Mwards pocket was gravy. :act-up:

JM

Great video Johnny, that was an enjoyable listen on what THP means to you and how it has impacted you. Honored to have you as a friend and competitor in this incredible event.

Johnny, great video buddy! You'll do great!

Johnny, great video buddy! You'll do great!

Thanks James. I was nervous as hell, but this place is like therapy and means a lot to me.

JM

Just saw your video Johnny! So glad to see you so pumped for this event!

So late to the party on this. I had to ask Ryan how to do it and there were some upload glitches I guess. Finally got it to work and here are my thoughts. Hope you all know and understand that the time it took me to get this together Is no reflection on how i feel about this honor. It's weird, I can talk to anybody about almost anything, being in sales, but I was really nervous about this. All I can say is that this is a dream come true and I am so humbled so far by the response I have received.

Thank you to THP, Josh and Morgan and Bridgestone. I promise to bring it to the best of my ability and do justice to those who have come before us on the ride and all of our community. I'm not sure what happened to the last 3 or 4 seconds, but all I basically said was that I would see everyone in the forums. Man..oh..man..oh..man..oh..man!

Johnny, this video is definitely you. So even keeled, even when you won the trip of a lifetime! That's why your golf game is so good. I hope to get to tee it up with you in Myrtle Beach.

Johnny, loved the video and glad you were able to get it posted! I don't really know you too well, but after watching your video, I absolutely can't wait to fix that while we go on this journey together.

Johnny, loved the video and glad you were able to get it posted! I don't really know you too well, but after watching your video, I absolutely can't wait to fix that while we go on this journey together.
Definately, but you gotta tell me where you got that avatar pic Ryan!

JM

Definately, but you gotta tell me where you got that avatar pic Ryan!

JM

Posted in the Bridgestone thread. Ricky (DevRickus) made it for me, and I'll forward you the PM so we can be avatar twins. It really is a masterpiece.

Posted in the Bridgestone thread. Ricky (DevRickus) made it for me, and I'll forward you the PM so we can be avatar twins. It really is a masterpiece.

Ryan that's a sweet avatar.

great video man. Congrats again

Very good.. Congratulations... Jealous

A little late to the party, but I wanted to say thanks for posting the video. You were much more coherent and did a much better job of keeping your thoughts together than I would have been. You are spot on about JB and Morgan creating a place where us regular hackers can have a golfing experience we would only otherwise only be able to dream about. Congrats again, man and looking forward to sharing this journey with as a Morgan Cupper and Bridgestone staffer!

Can't wait to meet you Johnny and Ryan, this is going to be a fun ride guys and with Bridgestone you're in some great hands!

A little late to the party, but I wanted to say thanks for posting the video. You were much more coherent and did a much better job of keeping your thoughts together than I would have been. You are spot on about JB and Morgan creating a place where us regular hackers can have a golfing experience we would only otherwise only be able to dream about. Congrats again, man and looking forward to sharing this journey with as a Morgan Cupper and Bridgestone staffer!
Thank you, but remember, because i am such a Youtube neophite, it took me a few days to get it right. I can't wait to met you bro and we need to play a practice round together if possible. I think you and some fish guy who is a bum will be there most of the week.:act-up: Lets plan on it and find a way to include as many of the early arrivals as we possibly can! I will check the travel thread.

JM

O.K. there is no better place than here in the Bridgestone thread to post this awesome news!

After being selected as a Bridgestone staffer, there were a lot of people who reached out and offered to answer any question there may be, and I reached out to others with quetions. I still have others to get to, but all in due time. DcBrad and I started a back and forth about various Bridgestone clubs and set ups. He offered up some suggestions and answered all of my questions very willingly.

The other day I get a PM from Brad asking me for my mailing address. Today I get home from work and there is a package waiting in my shop. I open it up and there is a BEAUTIFUL J40 4 Hybrid! Now keep in mind that this is the first Bridgestone club I have EVER held in my hands. I have been to every retailer in town since being selected and havent been able to find any.

This is such an incredibly kind gesture from Brad and I really appreciate it. I asked him when I should get it back to him, and he said "just bring it to Myrtle with you." Dude! Thank you SO much and I will take good care of this. I just wanted everybody to know how much I appreciate this gesture and Brad' generosity.

JM

THPrs + MC = awesomeness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to be Dcbrad!

Awesome gesture, Brad. JM, I expect a full writeup of how it goes!

Back