Happy Holidays From THP

Merry Christmas everybody. and Thank you JB and Morgan and the rest of the THP staff for everything you guys do here at THP.

Happy Holidays to you all. Love the teaser.... JB should be a writer for some of these TV shows because he leaves you hanging until the new season starts all the time. #Masterofsuspense

Merry Christmas and Happy Hollidays to everyone at THP. Looking forward to the new year in a big way over here!

Happy All Inclusive Holidays to everyone here at THP!!

Merry Christmas everybody!

tumblr_mehr2cvKZS1qa5etko1_250.gif

Happy Holidays and looking forward to seeing what 2014 brings for THP!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to my THP community!! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday season. I can't freaking wait to see what's in store for us in 2014!

Happy Holidays to THP and everyone!

Changing the rules, ftw!

Happy Holidays! Thanks for making 2013 one of the most memorable years I've ever had!

To any of us who have been here for a while #FranchiseRewritten is somewhat an understatement. I shouldn't still be but I am amazed at how this site keeps evolving for the better. Thank you Josh and Morgan for being such visionaries and thanks to you and all of your staffers for your hard work to keep making this site better and better. To everyone I wish a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holiday season.

In the 30 or so months I've been here, there has been a 1000% change in THP. That's a lot of growth for a company run by less than a horde of people. I know there is the THP Staff, and what they do is phenomenal (thanks!), but Morgan and Josh have really amped it up since I joined.

The one thing that is always awesome around here is the holiday season. Wouldn't miss it. And having extended family makes it great. My own family is pretty small, even to my parents and in-laws, it's really not that big, so congrats everyone, you're my extended-extended family. :)

Merry Christmas.

Happy Holidays to All.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Happy Holidays THP, JB, Morgan, staff team, and all my fellow THP'ers. Hope you all have a safe and great Christmas!

Happy Holidays THP! With how amazing 2013 was it is crazy to hear that 2014 will be better. That's what is so great about this place though, always evolving and always growing. We have a great staff and even better members, the sky is the limit around here, I am lucky to be along for the ride!!!

Merry Christmas and thanks for the great community you run.

Merry Christmas THP!! I hope you and yours have a great holiday season & are blessed with all that you deserve.

2013 was challenging for me personally and didn't allow me to experience much early on, but I decided THP & golf was my therapy & required my proper attention.

With my life in balance I look forward to 2014 & meeting members at the events & being more engaged on the forum. More importantly I look forward to making friends.

Thanks JB & GG for this family you have built. It truly is a positive escape & a place I can call my second home.

Merry Christmas and Holidays to all! Wishing each of you a very THP New Year!

happy holidays to all!

Merry Christmas to JB, GG, the entire THP staff, and all my fellow THPers. You are all awesome! I appreciate all the hard work from the entire staff, you make this place truly amazing and make golf even more amazing.

Happy holidays JB and Morgan and all of THP! It's the most wonderful time of the year (if you live where it's warm) :alien:. Can't wait to start a fully year here and see all the tricks you have up your sleeves.

Last edited:
Happy holidays everyone! 2013 was a great year here on THP, can't wait for next year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Josh, Morgan, the THP Staff and all my friends on THP. Thank you all for making me feel like part of a big, wonderful family the past couple of years. I'm looking forward to, and wish everyone, an awesome THP 2014!

Thanks Josh, Morgan and the THP Staff for making 2013 an incredible year! Cannot wait to see what 2014 has in store.

Back