The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's #TUELTIME!!!!!!

Ponder Over Fraudman

Who is this Jeff Tuel? Launched a bomb to Goodwin for a TD.

That WR for bills burnt the cb and safety badly

Who is this Jeff Tuel? Launched a bomb to Goodwin for a TD.

There are some that say Goodwin might be the fastest guy out there.

There are some that say Goodwin might be the fastest guy out there.

All I've heard is that he was so under used as a WR at Texas it was a crime.

2 of the last three weeks he has burnt guys deep.

All I've heard is that he was so under used as a WR at Texas it was a crime.

2 of the last three weeks he has burnt guys deep.

Not the best route runner or discipline, but if he gets better at those things, think Steve Smith but faster. His straight away speed is crazy.

The Vikings are unwatchable.

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Not the best route runner or discipline, but if he gets better at those things, think Steve Smith but faster. His straight away speed is crazy.

He's raw for sure. He's got a great mentor/WR coach in Ike Hilliard though. Both Woods and Goodwin don't look lost out there.

jajy2u4u.jpg

Love seeing Dwayne Bowe getting involved early. Looks like the Bills are in it to win it.

The NFL's non direct tv package sucks. I have no interest in this game but have no other choice.

#61 for Chiefs is having a hell of time blocking Kyle Williams. 2 holding calls already on him

Why would the Vikings go for it there. Take the lead and make Dallas score to catch you.

Why would the Vikings go for it there. Take the lead and make Dallas score to catch you.

Because it's the Vikings.

Gotta love Cam Newton picking up a mundane first down with a 2 yard rush and getting up and posing with the 1st down signal. Of course the next play, he has to burn a timeout before the play is called.

Act as if you clown.

And of course next play, Cam picked off.

Quote from GG.

"That's in Bowe isnt getting the ball anymore after that drop. They trusted him and he screwed the pooch".

Cam,

Why do you hate me?

Beags.

Gotta love Cam Newton picking up a mundane first down with a 2 yard rush and getting up and posing with the 1st down signal. Of course the next play, he has to burn a timeout before the play is called.

Act as if you clown.

This and guys celebrating after giving up yards on defense drive me crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back