The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see Mr. Glennon in the 2 minute drill against a top D.

For those that have been saying how talented this D is all season, you guys are insane.

Redemption time

Lets see Mr. Glennon in the 2 minute drill against a top D.

For those that have been saying how talented this D is all season, you guys are insane.

Th Seahawks?

And Foles won't get a chance to break the TD record. Barkley is in.

Th Seahawks?

The Bucs he's talking to me. But I never said they were "that talented", just that they weren't devoid of talent.

We now see what he can do with a 2 minute drill... not much

Yes, Blugold, the Seahawks. Their D is exceptional.
I was speaking about how bad the Bucs D is.

Ahh. I was confused for a second (shocker).

Separated shoulder or broken collarbone for Greg Little of Cleveland based on that hit.

Great back-shoulder throw by Brady for a TD.

I was impressed with the way the bucs came out and played today, I didn't see that coming. But I should have known this was coming, this teams ability to lose games is unrivaled.

Boy that defense from the Bucs is special. Unfreaking believable.

Most overrated squad in the NFL. Lack of talent on that side is absurd.

Unfreakingbelievable

The Seahawks?

I'm sorry. That was too easy

Dude, does the coach really get no credit for blowing a 21 point lead? How about that playcalling that you were raving about? What'd they get 80 yards on their last 5 possessions combined? The difference in play calling was astounding. You have a rookie QB and you are running on 2nd and 10? Really. Shockingly we didn't convert on 3rd and 8, who would have thunk it.

When your offense continually goes dormant in the 4th quarter, and you blow lead after lead, at some point it has to fall on the coaching.

This team reminds me so much of the Auburn team last year, its funny how that untalented team is winning with new coaching.

1 yard and we got stuffed. ..oh wow going for it on 4th...maybe

Davone Bess!! HUGE play

Dude, does the coach really get no credit for blowing a 21 point lead? How about that playcalling that you were raving about? What'd they get 80 yards on their last 5 possessions combined? The difference in play calling was astounding. You have a rookie QB and you are running on 2nd and 10? Really. Shockingly we didn't convert on 3rd and 8, who would have thunk it.

When your offense continually goes dormant in the 4th quarter, and you blow lead after lead, at some point it has to fall on the coaching.

This team reminds me so much of the Auburn team last year, its funny how that untalented team is winning with new coaching.

Explain to me where I said the coach got no blame?
ANd comparing this to Auburn is laughable.
I will bow out. Your right Wake, its all the coaches fault. Just like Freeman was right, the defense has talent all over the place and Glennon is awful. It is all on the coach.

I'm so happy the Bucs are back, I don't know who those guys were in the first half.
From just and hour and 20 minutes ago.... Easy buddy your going to blow a blood vessel.

That Brady guy is good!

Explain to me where I said the coach got no blame?
ANd comparing this to Auburn is laughable.
I will bow out. Your right Wake, its all the coaches fault. Just like Freeman was right, the defense has talent all over the place and Glennon is awful. It is all on the coach.
You keep talking about the defense having no talent, but they held them to 24 points and produced 3 turnovers, I don't think defense was the biggest problem in the game, it would fall more on the fact that the offense went into hiding in the 2nd half.

I realize its not the same situation as Auburn. But I saw a team last year who would lose every game no matter what the situation. This team does the EXACT SAME THING.

Jman might be regretting sitting Brady today....

big win for the browns heading into the bye. starting to get recognition for being a real nfl team. weird

You keep talking about the defense having no talent, but they held them to 24 points and produced 3 turnovers, I don't think defense was the biggest problem in the game, it would fall more on the fact that the offense went into hiding in the 2nd half.

I realize its not the same situation as Auburn. But I saw a team last year who would lose every game no matter what the situation. This team does the EXACT SAME THING.

I blame Schiano. At this point, when does the organization play for the #1 overall pick?

I blame Schiano. At this point, when does the organization play for the #1 overall pick?

Schiano planned it all from the start!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back