Switchblade Divot Tools

It isn't switchblade but it is handy as heck. Tee punch/groove cleaner, bottle opener, spike wrench, and pocket knife are included. There are no scratches, cuts, or holes in your pocket unless you leave the blade open.
It has survived about 20 years so far so longevity is a strong point as well. It's still in Wenger's catalog too.

DSCN1174.JPG

I used a switchblade style one all season and loved it. Lost it between hole #14 and #17 last week on the last day of the season :banghead:

Expecting the replacement to be here any day :D

We have those in the form of our challenge coins that many use for a ball marker. Still some available in the store.

I play in competitions and unfortunately they are wayyy to big to have on the green.

Tapping from my IPhone

vamu9e2y.jpg
ra9arysu.jpg

Well this won't help much. Yep it's another pic of a pitchfix! I like it a lot. The rubber grip with the perforations make it feel secure in your hand. The metal frame feels very sturdy. The spring feels really secure. I commented earlier about the marker, but when I think about it, it's only come off once and that's when it was tossed in with a bunch of golf balls. It is really well made and well worth $20. I'd buy one with a THP logo on it.

This one is the hybrid.

The Hybrid is made from 2 aluminum sheets with a great feeling rubberized grip. It comes with a personalized removable ball marker with your company or events logo. The Hybrid is available in 14 color combinations.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I picked up a flixpro a month or so ago and has worked well for me. I think I sold a few after the guys I play with saw it.

I have had the plastic FLIX for over a year. Snappy, light, and I swap markers at will. I think I have 5 or 6 different markers that fit. Love it. I throw it into the ground like a knife, use it to clean my spikes, and more.

Got it as a gift at a tournament.

Curious what the cost was if you dont mind me asking?

I bought mine on eBay from a known-good golf e-tailer and it was $13.

Pitchfix Hybrid. Been playing for 34 years and this is the best pitch repairer I've ever used.

I don't use these of a divot tool. Just and old fashion tee

It isn't switchblade but it is handy as heck. Tee punch/groove cleaner, bottle opener, spike wrench, and pocket knife are included. There are no scratches, cuts, or holes in your pocket unless you leave the blade open.
It has survived about 20 years so far so longevity is a strong point as well. It's still in Wenger's catalog too.

DSCN1174.JPG

Pretty much the same as the one I have, just a different design on the cover (saves me hunting a pic out to post after I posted previously what I had)

6e7edeze.jpg

Edit: I should add that these are merely samples. Nothing has been ordered or necessarily will be.

Hello there.

I like the switchblade style, but LOVE the one on the top right!

Cool stuff. I like the little ones.

Green Flix looks good to me too.

The green Flix sure does look nice.

Out of curiosity, did the number just not work with PitchFix? Are you not overly impressed with their design? Feel free to 'no comment' me, I just wonder as it's my preferred tool.

6e7edeze.jpg

Edit: I should add that these are merely samples. Nothing has been ordered or necessarily will be.

All of these look very nice! Hope something works out.

JM

The green Flix sure does look nice.

Out of curiosity, did the number just not work with PitchFix? Are you not overly impressed with their design? Feel free to 'no comment' me, I just wonder as it's my preferred tool.

I dont want to charge THPers that much for a tool is really what it comes down to. I have both that and the Flix and they are both high quality pieces. For us to break even, the former costs double for each person that would be purchasing.

I dont want to charge THPers that much for a tool is really what it comes down to. I have both that and the Flix and they are both high quality pieces. For us to break even, the former costs double for each person that would be purchasing.

That's entirely fair. I'll admit I'm surprised the numbers double for it, but I enjoy supporting companies who support THP. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't that type of issue.

Here's to a THP Flix!

That's entirely fair. I'll admit I'm surprised the numbers double for it, but I enjoy supporting companies who support THP. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't that type of issue.

Here's to a THP Flix!
You have to remember the cost for setup, engraving/etching/logoing, etc.

While the stock prices might be the same, typically when dealing with this type of custom merchandise, you have take in to account the cost of the setup fee, and how much they charge "per item" for that customization. Some companies offer it for free, some would rather you just buy a stock piece and slap a label on it.

While the stock prices might be the same, typically when dealing with this type of custom merchandise, you have take in to account the cost of the setup fee, and how much they charge "per item" for that customization. Some companies offer it for free, some would rather you just buy a stock piece and slap a label on it.

I hear you RyJo. It wasn't a matter of questioning, just surprised PitchFix didn't do better. Good on the Flix for being so feasible!

And discounts given for buying in bulk. Many factors when it comes to personalized stuff and can easily set one company apart from another.

Back