Nike Golf Method Mod Putter Preview

No doubt. They are a touch of a reach for a premium putter.

But I feel like the face technology works. From that standpoint I can see that the Method line does do something different from a usual milled face.

No doubt. They are a touch of a reach for a premium putter.

But I feel like the face technology works. From that standpoint I can see that the Method line does do something different from a usual milled face.

I always wonder how much even my own perception is based on marketing, but my feeling using the Core was that I saw a faster rolling ball that worked nicely on the slower greens I was playing on that day.

I don't own a Method anymore. But the few times I had it on the course, with some fast-ish greens, the ball hugs really well on those faster greens. No hops of skips.

Fair enough. That was the first one I'd spent much time with. I'll say that it would be very hard (basically impossible) for me to consider these at the price. That's not to say I don't like the looks, because I really do. Just seems unecessarily high.

I agree they are pretty high priced. I picked mine up from golfsmith.com when they were having a $50 off sale. So 249.99. Interesting thing is the damn thing had a price tag and it said $369.99! :Shock:

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I agree they are pretty high priced. I picked mine up from golfsmith.com when they were having a $50 off sale. So 249.99. Interesting thing is the damn thing had a price tag and it said $369.99! :Shock:

MSRP is different than retail. Fwiw

Gawd, daddy likes what he sees

That Mod 90 is screaming my name.

I need address pics.

Posted this in the what you buy thread, ill repost here
eny6u2um.jpg
ubypahup.jpg
ujy9ymeg.jpg
tyzy4e7y.jpg
a9e7ubu5.jpg
udubyry7.jpg

That's one pretty looking putter, and that's not an easy thing to say about center-shafted flat-sticks. Usually with a CS-blade, you're accepting ugly for the sake of alignment, but the smoothed out hosel and what looks to be a great matching of the blade thickness to the shaft just seems to make this guy downright sexy.

If I didn't already have a CS blade putter (that I love!) and knowing how much I like them, this guy would probably end up in my bag.

love my current method core putter but going to check out the Method Mod 30

Would love to see a mod version of the midnight 006 :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a big fan of the really thin blades, but kc720, that MOD-00 is gorgeous!

It would all come down to the head weight on the 90 for me. I dig a center shafted heavy putter.

Im not sure I have ever rolled a Nike putter, but some of these look good enough that I am going to have to try them at least once!

Love the overall look of the Mod-00, not entirely sold on the sightlines, but those are easily repainted.

That's one pretty looking putter, and that's not an easy thing to say about center-shafted flat-sticks. Usually with a CS-blade, you're accepting ugly for the sake of alignment, but the smoothed out hosel and what looks to be a great matching of the blade thickness to the shaft just seems to make this guy downright sexy.

If I didn't already have a CS blade putter (that I love!) and knowing how much I like them, this guy would probably end up in my bag.

Yeah if I didn't already have a betti I would be ALL OVER this thing.....

Love the look of the Mod 90....looks a lot like the new TM Daytona Ghost 62 which I absolutely LOVE....more so than my Scotty Cameron California Monterey (it pains me to say that, by the way).

I like the hints of Red on the blade

Isn't that the Mod 30? Just add a flare toe

It's more like the method 001 tiger has, it's too sharp, I prefer a more rounded putter, like mcilroys old Scotty (the golden putter)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quite a few models arrived and will be featured in review coming soon

a6u7ypav.jpg

Quite a few models arrived and will be featured in review coming soon

a6u7ypav.jpg

I rolled them a bit at PGA SS and really liked them. Shame they really dont have anything in LH that suits me but such is my life.

That's one cool putter right there.

Back