Custom embroidery

Nebgolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
#GolfIsFun
Earlier this year, my dad opened a screen printing and embroidery shop in town, and for Christmas he said he was going to get me a polo with custom embroidery on it, I just had to let him know what I wanted, and I'm having a hard time thinking of what to put on it. THP logos (including MC team logos) are out because they are copywrited material, but if you had the option, what would you have put on a polo?

What about your family crest? That could be a really cool touch, because it would include your entire family line. Very cool looking as well

What about your family crest? That could be a really cool touch, because it would include your entire family line. Very cool looking as well
That's a very interesting idea, but I don't know if we even have one. Where could I go to find out more about that?

US Flag!

That's a very interesting idea, but I don't know if we even have one. Where could I go to find out more about that?

https://www.houseofnames.com/ is a good place to look. Although, I cannot seem to find somewhere where you can find your specific family name, but, as they are not as prevalent anymore, the one from your last name is probably pretty accurate. for example, my last name is Davis and here is mine.
Davis-Ireland.jpg

Back