Kchauv

Reaction score
Handicap
What's the best divot tool you've ever owned?

GreenSaver!!

Should be interesting. I just started a divot tool collection. I'm tuned in.

The absolute best one is the one that is used. Other than that I'm partial to the Pitchfix

I use the Spider exclusively nowadays, as do a few other THPers. Same concept as the greensaver and talked about in that thread, but with manual operation and it's aluminum.

The best divot tool is the one you have in your pocket, then extricate from your pocket upon seeing the pitch mark your ball has made, and use to turn a 3/4" crater into a generally smooth though imperfect surface.

I have a Div Pro somewhere, but it came out of my bag the last time I moved and I haven't been able to find it. So these days I just use a regular bifurcated tool. Works plenty well.

I've always used a long tee and found they work well. I did use the one that came with my SC Futura many years ago and that was a good tool.

I am partial to my flixpro. Only had it for a few rounds but fits in the pocket easily, is retractable/closable and also has a ball marker on it.

I am in the Greensaver camp. I tested it and really like it.

I use the Spider exclusively nowadays, as do a few other THPers. Same concept as the greensaver and talked about in that thread, but with manual operation and it's aluminum.

+1 what he said!!!

I use the Spider exclusively nowadays, as do a few other THPers.

I purchased 2 Spider tools last week, looking forward to using them in 2014. They feel nice, light weight plus they arrived at my door in only 6 days after ordering them, good service.

I use always a Bettinardi aluminium divot tool. It's light, cool and durable.

replg.jpg

I just watched a couple videos on some of the pitch mark repairers/divot tools that have been mentioned and I'm keen to grab a Spider. What a great idea!

6e7edeze.jpg

That green one on the bottom right.
All metal.
THP Logo
Flix Pro

I've never really thought about getting a "nice" divot tool. Have always used the one I have in my bag. That Flix tool does look sweet though. Might have to look into it more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flix pro with THP logo : yes, please!

Flix pro with THP logo : yes, please!
+1. Times 3, cause the other THPers in my family would be eyeing mine....

these would be be a sweet little gift for the holidays...

6e7edeze.jpg

All metal.
THP Logo
Flix Pro

Is the white one (top left) on sale
I'm digging that one

6e7edeze.jpg

All metal.
THP Logo
Flix Pro

Were all of these for sale at some point or were some of the demos that were made up to try to get you to buy them?? I used to get logo'ed items sent to me as demos all the time when I ran the radio station.

I hope the green flixpro makes it into the THP store...thats a must have!

I use always a Bettinardi aluminium divot tool. It's light, cool and durable.

replg.jpg

I've always loved these. Just so hard to find. Want to sell one.??

I read the reviews on the pitch fix and I'm going to have to get one. They look nice and sound very easy to use. Thanks THP

Is the white one (top left) on sale
I'm digging that one

Were all of these for sale at some point or were some of the demos that were made up to try to get you to buy them?? I used to get logo'ed items sent to me as demos all the time when I ran the radio station.

I hope the green flixpro makes it into the THP store...thats a must have!

None have been for sale.
We will have the green Flix Pro in the store soon as a special edition item for our Albatross Club Members.

Back