1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

If you have questions, reach out to someone TB. I'm 21, technologically challenged (except for finding THP, that's my homepage). I contacted Dev and he helped me out with a few things. Don't miss out on the chance of a lifetime!

Thanks man I appreciate the offer.

HELP ME!!

Social media challenged to say it politely.

Made a video on Vine
Tweeted from App with comments
Comments do not show up on tweet when I go to my Twitter account.
How do I post that tweet in this thread. I've copied the embed info but it stays code every way i've tried to paste it in thread.

I really, really, really, want to take my best shot at the MC this year and I am frustrated as heck at this. Bad enough I have zero creativity, but I dont know how to use this new media.

HELP ME!

I found your twitter page. The Vine is not posted there. That should be your next step.

Huge bomb dropped, 5 teams!!

Never thought I would be making a Vine Video! Made like 10 of them... finally got one editted that I liked, went to post it and deleted it by accident LOL !

Creepy Dr. Seuss Christmas Village in your video? Anyone else got that??????

Last edited:

Only took me several hours but here it is. I will not give up a chance to join in this years MC!!

Thanks to all of those who sent me help.

I am still missing it Jman and I read it a few times. Can you help me out?

So you DID read it, good deal.

I would bet that its based on the videos being entered and two will be picked from them by a panel of judges, probably Callaway.

Back