The local shop (Vader Vapes) mixes one called Jawa Juice - note the Star Wars theme :)

That's funny, I vape a lot of Boba's Bounty, named for Boba Fett, the bounty hunter from Star Wars, and El Kamino, named for the planet Boba is from.

That's funny, I vape a lot of Boba's Bounty, named for Boba Fett, the bounty hunter from Star Wars, and El Kamino, named for the planet Boba is from.

You're not far from me... any chance you picked those up from the same place? I like supporting the local business, so if they have that flavor I'll have to pick some up this weekend

You're not far from me... any chance you picked those up from the same place? I like supporting the local business, so if they have that flavor I'll have to pick some up this weekend

No they are both from online vendors. I do buy liquids from Wicked Hot Vapors in Plano; they have some nice flavors. Artisan Vapors in Plano also has some nice flavors.

I am a fan of http://rocketfuelvapes.com/ They are local to the KC area. Right now I have one tank, my iClear 30, full of Rocket Pop. Tastes just like a bomb pop - love it. My other tank, a Smok Leader 5ml tank, is full of Poseidon. That one is like putting a piece of Juicy Fruit and a piece of Big Red in your mouth at the same time. Can't do it as an all day vape, but when I'm winding down at night, that's my choice. Also like their Love Potion No 9. Nicely sweet and aromatic, and not overpowering.

Don't order juice online because I gotta know if I'm going to like it before I order. My local shop carries these so I just go in there when I need some more.

my local shop has a taster wall, but all the tasters are nicotine free and it's really a different story with nicotine in it. For instance, I thought I liked the Smarties flavor (based on the candy) but with nicotine it just isn't very good. On the other hand, the one I like the most was just okay without nicotine... but great with it. Luckily they mix a lot of flavors in-house, so as a regular customer I can taste new flavors with the 18mg mix I use instead of relying on the wall. Some perks come with buying all your stuff face-to-face from the same people :)

The E-Cig Thread

y3a9uta4.jpg
My most up to date setup. Just picked up a Kangertech T3S to replace the throw away tip that came with my starter kit and peppermint and cinnferno flavors. Cinnferno is just like the fire ball candy. It's delicious.

My Kanger Mini Protank starter kit came in today! At first I was happy and sad to receive my starter kit cause I knew I would still have to wait for my e liquids from Plume Room to arrive at the end of the week. Thankfully Vape Dojo gave me a free sample to hold me over until then!

I know some of this E-cig stuff can be confusing so here are some other great starter kits I was looking at as well. Hopefully this helps others who are trying to make the switch.

http://www.vapedojo.com/collections/starter-kits/products/kanger-mini-protank-2-starter-kit-vv -Kanger Mini Protank kit. Variable voltage really is worth it along with a pyrex tank.

http://www.vapedojo.com/collections/starter-kits/products/kanger-evod-starter-kit - Kanger Evod kit- constant voltage

http://www.steammonkey.com/Ego_Twist_Silverback_Kit_p/sbkit.htm - Ego/Kanger kit. Another complete kit to get you going.

The E-Cig Thread

Just upgraded my setup today. Got a 900 Smok battery with the adjustable variable. Along with a Pro Tank 2. Such a better Vap on this system.
papatyna.jpg

I guess I just don't get this. But I quit smoking like 17 years ago.
Do you guys smoke these as an alternative to smoking cigs or do you smoke both?

The E-Cig Thread

I guess I just don't get this. But I quit smoking like 17 years ago.
Do you guys smoke these as an alternative to smoking cigs or do you smoke both?

I bought mine 4 weeks ago. Haven't smoked a cig since

u2evehah.jpg

But aren't these more expensive than regular cigs?

But aren't these more expensive than regular cigs?

Just in the beginning. Depending on how much you smoke you break even in a month or less

I vap'n at Citizen with my bourbon. Shoot'n the sh!t with Kara from Hawaii

I've been dabbling in e-cigs, primary the disposable e-hookahs as my wife and I used to be regular hookah smokers. I'm thinking about investing in a re-usable machine-cartridge-juice set up. Lots of options out there and mentioned in this thread, but what would be a good value starter kit in the $30 range?

I want to say Bloog has a starter kit right now on their site, but I don't know the price.

I want to say Bloog has a starter kit right now on their site, but I don't know the price.

Thanks, I'll take a look. There's a lot of ecig brick and mortar stores popping up in my area but, like most items, I figure online is cheaper.

via Tapatalk now Free

I'm loving the new set up I got. This Pro Tank 2 gives such a better vap. I'm sure the bigger battery helps too.

How many of you all have cut back on the nicotine as well? I think Blu has four levels, from a lot of nicotine to none at all. Anyone down to none?

How many of you all have cut back on the nicotine as well? I think Blu has four levels, from a lot of nicotine to none at all. Anyone down to none?

I have 1 flavor with nicotine and 1 without. I use the nictone maybe 4-5x a day and the 0 nicotine throughout

I have the lightest amount. It's the equivalent to a light cig. Just enough for a little head buzz is all. I've never smoked other than these. I know it's not healthy to smoke these things but it can't be as bad as normal cigarettes and I really enjoy em.

Not me and I have no plans to. For me, it's a replacement of a habit I enjoyed rather than a way to wean off.

Not me and I have no plans to. For me, it's a replacement of a habit I enjoyed rather than a way to wean off.

Agree completely. Ive been in e cigs for 3 years. inly smoke a cigar every now and then. Everyone always asked me when im going to quit. I say never. I enjoyed smoking, now I believe I have a healthier ( not healthy) alternative with soo many better flavors. Hell I even mix my own. Save a fair amount of money and dont have to go outside all the damn time.

Back