Meet Your Assistant Captains - 2014 Morgan Cup

My wife just emailed me this picture from MC2013 Singles round.

Dan and I didnt play eachother, but we got to ride together for that round.

download_zps98cc3f0f.jpg
[/URL]

So this is awesome!!

Congrats Brad. Love the video, this is going to be a solid team. I cant wait to be a part of this years MC!

Congrats DCBrad! You will be a great assistant to Canadan! Enjoy the journey and I will be cheering you guys on!

Dcbrad showed everyone that a plan, dedication and motivation can build not only a golf swing but one hell of guy. (The 2nd part was already in place)

This assistant captains heart will be on display for the next 8 months, take a look if you get a chance. Well done Brad, TOP OF THE WORLD, MA...TOP OF THE WORLD!

Congrats Dan and Brad!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great group of guys right there. Grats Two-Gloves!

Dan, I cannot tell you how big a smile this put on my face this morning when I read this post. I was hoping you would get the nod for Team Albatross and you are certainly deserving. You will be an awesome captain, my friend.

Shout out CONGRATS to the assistant captains! Puttin4Bird, Jeff (John) Spicoli, Wicked Cool Bearded Man, J4U, and dcbrad. Hats off! :D

Congrats Brad! Team Albatross is not only living, but thriving!

So is team paradise or team albatross going to be considered the "Veterans".... Hmm....

TTing

BRAD! YUSSSSSS!

A GREAT dude who really does get it. No BS, no DRAMA, just a solid and happy dude. Love it.

Congrats to all of the assistant captains and captains! Looks like a solid bunch. The MC just keeps getting better and better.

So is team paradise or team albatross going to be considered the "Veterans".... Hmm....

TTing

Team Paradise has an extra MC under our belts. Dan getting to add a MC Champ as his assistant is huge however. I am so thrilled for group we have going right now and we still have 18 spots left to fill!

Single D representing in the 2014 MC, great to see!

Five teams is quite interesting, but if I read correctly, it's match play trough all days, which makes the role of captains and who is vs who super exciting!

Puttin4Bird, Jeff Spicoli, Wicked Cool Bearded Man, J4U, and now dcbrad. Great group of guys who will lead their teams well! :clapp:

Congrats Canadan and Dcbrad. Great picks for the 5th teAm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having met Dan at the Ultimate Testing in Florida, I know first hand of his awesomeness, and him getting the nod as 5th Captain is fitting. Congrats Dan.

I've never met dcbrad, but he comes off on the Forum (and even moreso in video) as just a nice, genuine, funny dude. His passion for the MC know no bounds. Congrats Brad.

Who wouldn't want to head into battle with these two?

Congrats Brad, going to be awesome seeing you back in the MC.

Huge congrats Dan and Brad! This is simply fantastic news!!! Well done...well done!

What an awesome collection of contributors to the forums!
I have yet to meet Jeff Spicoli, or WCBM, but I have met Jake, Doug, and Brad. I will say this, these are quality golfers, but even better people! I do not doubt Spicoli, or WCBM are lacking the golf or personal skills of the others.

Any one of us would benefit from spending time with these guys!
Congratulations Fellas! You fully deserve this honor!

Back