2015 Bettinardi Putter Preview

Overall I like the 2015 lineup. As others have posted, I'm not too sure about the change in face milling though Hawk has eased my concerns somewhat.
The Queen Bee 6 really needs to be added to my Betti collection.

I want this one what ever model it is

View attachment 17850

Queen B 6.

Part of me really wanted to look at that one for a review, but I wanted to set myself up for success so I stuck with a plumbers neck.

Yep. Queen B 6. I take back my post in the other thread about not finding one that calls to me... I might got with a different paint fill, but yeah. This is right up my alley.

Queen-B-6-Face-1200x800-670x420.jpg

:drool:

2015 Bettinardi Putter Preview

The Queen B heads are my favorite and it isn't really close. Though the new mallet looks sweet too.

Last edited:
I like that wide blade, but I've never really taken the QB line seriously. Don't ask me why.

SS2 is my favorite head shape of the bunch. Signature 10 probably my favorite for other looks, but the shape of the bumpers at address aren't my favorite.

I like that wide blade, but I've never really taken the QB line seriously. Don't ask me why.

SS2 is my favorite head shape of the bunch. Signature 10 probably my favorite for other looks, but the shape of the bumpers at address aren't my favorite.

Same here. Didn't like the last gold version really. I just really like me a wide body blade. I'd rather the hex B logo and the standard bettinardi branding, but the finish looks pretty sweet. At the price though I should really love it. Plus I've still got a SS12 that I'm quite satisfied with.

Back