Big Break 23 - The Palm Beaches (spoilers)

Amazing shot right there by Chad.

Wow, what a shot from Chad. 4" from the line.

Knew Chad would do his thing, from the into show I am rooting for him. Great story, seemed like a regular THPer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brandon wow what a shot!

Pick Zachary he is the weaker player. Otherwise he is gone

2 brothers from Chapin, one from Charleston, and a guy from Savannah.... cool :) Watching it now with the wifey :)

Looks like Kyle was using aimpoint.... :alien:

Glad all 12 get to come back and live another day.

That was a hell of a 2 iron...

Tyler had me cracking up the whole episode. I think I may have an early rooting favorite.

Yes Melanie is gorgeous... but I also think the talent and being at a course I have played add to the level of excitement for me.

Yes Melanie is gorgeous... but I also think the talent and being at a course I have played add to the level of excitement for me.
That is so true. I couldn't help but say: "hey, I was right near that bunker" or "yup, I splashed down right there". Just a cool thing. Add in the Bryan Bros trick shot stuff and these guys aren't complete unknowns like most.

That is so true. I couldn't help but say: "hey, I was right near that bunker" or "yup, I splashed down right there". Just a cool thing. Add in the Bryan Bros trick shot stuff and these guys aren't complete unknowns like most.

Not to mention...
"Hey I know the guy that won a THP event there."

I actually like a lot of the guys on the show. Obviously everyone is pulling for Chad to do well, and I definitely cheered out loud when he nailed the glass. Hell of a shot since he can't really shift a lot of weight to the front leg trying to keep it low.

Only one I really can't stand, who is it...Brandon? 2 iron guy. I don't like him.

Brandon is going to have go. He sounds like the Gilbert Godfried of Big Break.

Can you even begin to imagine how hard it would be to keep quiet about a reality show you had just been involved in. Nevermind the people on the Bachelor and Celebrity Apprentice having to bite their tongues when they want to brag or make excuses....I'm talking about shows that actually mean something to the people....like Big Break...and how hard it would have to be.

Lets say you got eliminated very early in the show....how hard would it be to keep your lip zipped instead of going ahead and preparing your friends and family for disappointment. Or how badly you would want to set the stage ahead of time and have a list of excuses a mile long already in peoples heads.

Somebody that makes it to the end but doesn't win.....so tough not to share with somebody how close you came, or how that one bad shot of yours/hero shot of theirs was what killed your chance.

And if you won the whole thing....wouldn't you wake up every morning wanting to tell the world? I can't imagine winning something that cool and having to sit on it for months. But thats a burden I would love to carry...hahaha

I think I read somewhere they have to sign a document agreeing to pay like a $1 million penalty if they spill the beans.

It would be so hard not to tell your family and friends the results. Having to keep it in for 4 months, must be the hardest part.

I agree. Great player, but he talks to much.
I still contend that this is the most talented cast as a whole that I've seen on BB.

Haha. He is quite the talker. Backed it up when he needed to.

I'm pulling for Chad. I think he will surprise a lot of the other contestants.

Only saw the end bit. What a shot with a 2 iron when everyone is hitting driver! He's got a bit of a "little guy complex though

After last night, I'm really looking forward to this season. Some real characters and some real players.

Back