Staff Bags & Using Them

I walk most of the time and will be using my #grandaddy bag!

Got ya, I guess that is ok. Haha those bags are so sweet

Question for guys that use these on the course with a riding cart. Do you put them on the cart strap side in or out? I've always done it strap side out, which buries the largest belly pocket making it unusable. In the MC coverage, I noticed that the staff bags were put on the cart strap side in, with the embroidered belly pocket out. It kind of makes sense when I think about it, so does everyone use their staffer this way?

I think for the MC they wanted the names out so they could see who was playing in which groups. Of course that is just my thinking and I am not positive but I really don't think there is a wrong way to put your bag on a cart.

Good question, when I ride in a cart I put the embroidered side toward the front of the cart. The more useful pockets are on the backside of the bag with the handle. Thats how it is with the TM staff bag I have.
That's how I've always done it myself, but am starting to question it.

That's how I've always done it myself, but am starting to question it.

Yeah I could see how for the MC it would be a little different. Might just have to see how Cleveland sets up the staff bag.

Question for guys that use these on the course with a riding cart. Do you put them on the cart strap side in or out? I've always done it strap side out, which buries the largest belly pocket making it unusable. In the MC coverage, I noticed that the staff bags were put on the cart strap side in, with the embroidered belly pocket out. It kind of makes sense when I think about it, so does everyone use their staffer this way?

Strap side out because the lower pocket sticks out further and the cart strap goes through the handle then (I think).
The lower strap side pocket usually has your golf balls too.

Great looking bags, Blu and jlukes!!!

Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!

Strap side out because the lower pocket sticks out further and the cart strap goes through the handle then (I think).
The lower strap side pocket usually has your golf balls too.
That was my take on it too. After seeing it reverse in the Morgan Cup, I noticed my Ping staffer actually has three pockets on the non-strap side as opposed to only two on the strap side. I might just give it a shot.

More pockets, useful pockets on the strap side for my staff bags.

Have a few in the attic, my wife gives me grief about them all, but it's hard to sell bags with your name on them.

9bir8h.jpg

I will usually put the strap side in, I keep my rain gear and some snacks in the larger pocket so I like to be able to get to them quickly.

Have a few in the attic, my wife gives me grief about them all, but it's hard to sell bags with your name on them.

9bir8h.jpg

I will usually put the strap side in, I keep my rain gear and some snacks in the larger pocket so I like to be able to get to them quickly.

Very nice collection of staff bags!!

Wishing everyone an awesome 2014!!

9bir8h.jpg

Holy cannoli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff Bags & Using Them

I think Uncle Sam will be buying me a staff bag. Thinking callaway. You guys and these pictures make me jealous but I like my 14 way split at the same time

9bir8h.jpg

That's Impressive.

I know war eagle and Mward have quite the stash

I might have a few. Allegedly.

I currently use a staff bag. My choice was determined by a) my own bag had worn out b) It was cheaper than any cart bag in my club's pro shop and c) I liked the colours. For me the pros are a) really wide dividers so its easy to pull clubs in and out, b) a ton of storage space and c) its very well made and should last a long time. The cons are a) Its heavy so a trolley is mandatory b) its quite awkward to get in and out of the trunk of my car and c) it does not sit as easily on a trolley as a cart bag.

To answer your questions JB in my opinion you don't have to be good to use one. I don't think a staff bag user is a "player". I reserve judgement until I see him or her hit a ball and finally I don't think it has to match the equipment so long as I like the look of it.

Adrian

That's a very nice bag, Bridgestone has gotten a lot fancier since I was on staff with them.

That bag is SICK John. Enjoy the hell out of it.

I freaking love this bag.
vBNcu8Ql.jpg

Some sweet bags fellas. Maybe one day I can join in on this thread.

Back