Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pondering a a MD2 wedge. I just need to actually get to the store. Haha

See if they have any deals were if you buy a lefty one you get a righty for free

See if they have any deals were if you buy a lefty one you get a righty for free

PGA SS isnt big on deals, but I will tell them the MD wedges were named after you and see if they can help.

PGA SS isnt big on deals, but I will tell them the MD wedges were named after you and see if they can help.

MackDaddy - MikeDean

I see what you're talking about.

Xhot driver in 9.5*. I am working on my swing but am wavering on my amp cell.

Xhot driver in 9.5*. I am working on my swing but am wavering on my amp cell.

Love that driver, and the stock shaft is solid in it. Liked it just as much as I did the amp cell too

I tried with you...wouldn't bite. I only needed one.
Ha...then what do I do with the other 4? Sell them as a set with a huge gap? I think you should buy all five Cookie. I'll give you a good price.

Don't be greedy. :)

Sounds good, I agree that $100 is a great deal. Send me your PP address.

Lime. Green. Bio. Cell.

Must see photos of the green!

Golf Galaxy, here I come! That is badass!! Wow, simply wow.

Does that say Jman on the hosel? Pretty sure it says that....

Golf Galaxy, here I come! That is badass!! Wow, simply wow.

On my way in to work this AM I started thinking about what I could trade in. I also figure if I bring home another driver I should ponder a divorce attorney

there is a Jman setting on the new MyFly hosel. It immediately turns your drives in to something awesome.

It looks like a big green apple. Not a bad thing, but just the first thing I thought of.

I think it does.

Its only a matter of time. I will have one...and a fairway.

THP colors? Hell yes.

Pondering a laser rangefinder for the new season. Kind of stuck between the bushnell Z6 and the new Z6 jolt. Did anyone jump from the tour V2 into the tour V3 with jolt? Was it worth the difference in price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back