Votes: 34 12.6%
  • 61 to 70

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • 71 to 80

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 81 to 90

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is what it looks like when the hyperactive 8 year old becomes the hyperactive 53 year old............

54, just now old enough to know better.

Tap Tap

Now if I was a redneck, I would know better than that Duey :D. A little inside joke only Due, myself, and maybe a few other folks know about :thumb:

Now you're the official oldest coot of the litter :thumb: We might need a young coot & old coot category :D jk

:bananadance:I'm lovin' it, finally a chance to come in first at something on here, lol.
Great fun thread, ole gray. need more coots voting, must be nap time :act-up:

Maybe I am the oldest? 65 on Jan 1.

Nope I know v.man is older than me and I am 66 years young. As Ole Gray said you qualify for a membership in the old coots club. :laughing:

Nope I know v.man is older than me and I am 66 years young. As Ole Gray said you qualify for a membership in the old coots club. :laughing:

looks like it may come down to which month b-day Dawg; Sept '47 for me

:bananadance:I'm lovin' it, finally a chance to come in first at something on here, lol.
Great fun thread, ole gray. need more coots voting, must be nap time :act-up:

Well Vman has to officially post to take the title. :D The cool thing is have you old coots realized we have almost caught the young uns on the poll in the 25 and under bracket :bananadance:

ok now, no fighting among the old coots here :deadhorse::D

December for me, but like I said earlier v.man is legendary, he is older than both of us and still plays some solid golf.

Looky! A bell-shaped curve!

53 & mellowing like fine ...vinegar.

24 but my body feels like I'm going in 60. Will vote when I get on my computer

28, turning 29 in July.

31 here

44 on Jan. 31st

32, will be 33 in March.... Some days feeling like 53!

45 will be 46 January 31 and I don't like that lol

39 with the mind of an 18 year old and the body of a 60 year old.

I'm 29 now, but I'll be 30 in a month!

34 for me.

47, add 1 in 2 months.

Come on now coots! I know we got a few of you old codgers left who are holding out on submitting a poll vote. We have to bypass those young whupper snappers in the <25 grouping :blob:

* All you folks having birthdays in the next few months need to update once the day hits . We can't have any fudging going on in here. :D
I'll still be in the same category on the poll! :thumb:

I'll still be in the same category on the poll! :thumb:

Good point partner :D. So if your next birthday puts you into another bracket, then you need to update :golf2:

48 for me.

I just used the poll after logging in via Safari.
5apabyzy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back