Top Golf Tampa Review

So, looking at their site, is there a six person limit per booth?

So, looking at their site, is there a six person limit per booth?

Yes, the hourly rate is for up to six. If we go during brunch we could definelty get a few next to each other if need be. We should shoot for getting there when it opens to increase our chances. The few times I did go during brunch it gets packed right at 1030 with line out the door. There are people waiting in the parking lot prior to it opening a la bethpage.

TOAD, is this still in the mix? I got a $50 gift card for my birthday and would like to join you if I am in town which is a pretty goo bet at this point.

TOAD, is this still in the mix? I got a $50 gift card for my birthday and would like to join you if I am in town which is a pretty goo bet at this point.

I know I want to do this and I lntend on going if we do this. Perhaps this needs its own thread so that we can get a proper count of how many want to attend.

I know I want to do this and I lntend on going if we do this. Perhaps this needs its own thread so that we can get a proper count of how many want to attend.
I agree
Because yes.

My wife and I recently had a chance to visit Topgolf Tampa while on vacation. The staff, facilities, and food were great. We were there on a Monday and checked in at about 11:30 AM. They were very busy, but we were able to get a bay without waiting. I would recommend that anyone in the Tampa area check it out.

My wife and I are in the Tampa area for vacation, so we decided to go back to Top Golf Tampa again today. Everything was great again. Got a hitting bay without a wait. Lunch was great. Will definitely go back again. I wish we had a Top Golf closer to home; closest location to home is near Washington DC, about an hour and a half drive away.

My wife and I are in the Tampa area for vacation, so we decided to go back to Top Golf Tampa again today. Everything was great again. Got a hitting bay without a wait. Lunch was great. Will definitely go back again. I wish we had a Top Golf closer to home; closest location to home is near Washington DC, about an hour and a half drive away.
I've been a handful of times and never had a remotely bad experience.

Good memories in this thread. Sad the pictures are not loading from page 7ish.

3d864e01be51771610fb649ca1230d96.jpg

Some sort of cake ball and a syringe to inject chocolate or raspberry into it.
I would go back for these....

Back