Day 5 - 2014 THP Holiday Cheer - Cleveland CG Black 3 Wood

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2014 THP Holiday Cheer Contest Event is upon us and for the next week or so, THP will be giving away new prizes and hosting new contests every single day. Each contest will only last a single day and winners will be announced each evening in the THP Forum.

1030019.jpg

5th Contest
CG Black 3 Wood
The all new CG Black is getting rave reviews and here is your chance to pick one up brand new. For more information on the club, check out the Cleveland Golf website right here.

Holiday Cheer
Nothing means the holidays more than giving and THP wants to give away some fantastic gifts to all of our readers. Entering is as easy as leaving a comment each day (either in the forum or home page depending on the contest) for the prizes you want to be entered for and of course there will be some ways to get bonus entries as well. The rules to get involved are down below and you will be able to tune into the THP Forum each night for the winners to be announced.

How To Enter
Leave a comment in this thread that you would like to win this awesome 3 wood.

Rules
One entry per person day & winner announced tomorrow at 7:30pm EST.
You must be a THP Forum Member to enter
If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the amazing Folds of Honor organization, click here.

I would love to win this sweet sweet 3 wood. Thanks THP and Cleveland Golf.

What a beauty. Count me in and thanks THP and Cleveland.

Merry Christmas to all!

JM

I would love to win this awesome 3 wood. It would have to knock the mashie out of the bag but it does already have the sex appeal going for it.

I'd love to win this 3 wood! Thanks THP and Cleveland! Good luck to all

I would love to win a new 3 wood to complete my bag. Thanks THP and Cleveland.

I'd love to win this 3 wood for Maddog! He and his 3 wood haven't been getting along that well lately so I'd like to give him another option!

I would love to win this awesome 3 wood! Sweet looking club

3w is probably the most vulnerable slot in my bag. I would love to fill it with this club.

I'd love to win this awesome 3 wood!

Every bag should have a bit of Black in it! This 3W is gorgeous, and I would love to win one!

Thanks THP & Cleveland Golf for a great opportunity!

i would love to win this sweet looking 3 wood. thanks for the opportunity THP!

Good luck everyone. Great three wood to add to the bag.

Would love to win this 3wood to go along with my Cleveland driver!

Pretty looking club..count me in the running for a new 3w!

Good luck to all that enter. I am going to stay out of this one to give everybody else slightly better odds since I just got a new 3 wood. Thanks to THP and Cleveland for this great contest.

Would be very cool to win this 3 wood.

I want to win this awesome 3W

I want to win this awesome 3 wood.

I would love to win this!!

I would like to win this awesome three wood!

Man I would love to win this. 3 wood is my kryptonite, one day I will find one I can hit.

I would love to win this awesome 3 wood. I used to bomb with the DST and now would like to get this in my bag as the stealth bomber.

I would like to win this awesome 3 wood!

I would love to hit this 3 wood as it takes it's place in my bag. My poor 3 wood is easily my most beat up club in the set right now.

Back