Forum Testing Signup - Cleveland Smart Square Putter

Lookibg forward to see who the lucky testers will be.

Regardless of who, I would love to hear the thoughts of someone testing this one directly head to head with a 2 Ball model of some sort.

What putter are you currently playing? Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C
Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain
I consider myself an OK putter, but getting better. My main issue is aiming myself more left than I realize recently.
LH or RH LH
What length do you play your putter at? 35 or 36"

Great opportunity! Look forward to seeing how this works for people. It's a very interesting concept.

1. What putter are you currently playing? Cleveland Almost Belly 39"
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? I am a good putter! I always seem to find the line of putts. Most of the issues I ever face on the green is getting my putter set to my line since its the first non-mallet I've played in 15 years. The only other issue I face is getting the speed right... Alot of that is due to putter tracking off-line, which the new Cleveland can help with since its easier to pick-up a bad pushback with the alignment squares.
3. LH or RH? RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? 39" as it is counter-balanced.

Last day to enter this one.

1. What putter are you currently playing? Oddyssey Metal X #7
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain. No, I do not. I think for my handicap I'm average at best. My distance control is improving, but I struggle more than I should with the 5 to 15 footers I have all to often.
3. LH or RH? RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? 34"

Thanks to THP and Cleveland for another interesting testing opportunity!

WOW! This putter sure has piqued a lot of interest!
Thank you THP!, and Cleveland for this wonderful and valuable testing opportunity.

1. What putter are you currently playing? I'm currently rolling a Ping Scottsdale anser2.
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain. I consider putting to be one of the best aspects of my game. My distance control is usually good, alignment is solid, and I seem to be able to read greens pretty well.
3. LH or RH? I am right handed
4. What length do you play your putter at? My Anser2 is the 35" model.

I'm very exited to be a part of this testing, there is an indoor practice facility opening a new putting green/short game area in a couple of weeks, with 3 different life sized greens. I'm looking forward to keep practicing throughout the cold season!

Thanks again Cleveland, and THP!
CJ
Just call me...Barb

Thanks to THP and Cleveland for this great opportunity! Cant wait to hear the feedback regardless on this one

1. What putter are you currently playing? Odyssey Versa Two Ball
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain. I am a streaky putter. Overall I have always had decent speed and tempo but have inconsistencies in alignment and takign the same stroke to the golf course everyday. I hit alot of good putts that simply do not go in.
3. LH or RH - RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? 35

1. What putter are you currently playing? Ping Anser 5
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Not really. I can have 34 putts or over 40. I can long or short but I tend to pull putts more. And I know I do not use the straight back and straight through technique that ping designed my putter for.
3. LH or RH RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? No idea. But I should figure it out. I also know that my lie angle is off for my comfortable stroke as the toe is off the ground.

I just had 46 putts. Let me see what this baby can do.

Great contest. Strange looking putter but I am willing to give it a try for testing!
1. What putter are you currently playing? YES Tech Rachel
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain: I am a good putter, better from distance and usually the clutch putter on my tournament foursome.
3. LH or RH : RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? 34"

Hope I can test this one out, it looks funky.

It doesn't seem right not having this on the front page.

I look forward to finding out who the testers are. You'd think that news should come pretty soon, as signups closed yesterday.

I currently use a Never Compromise Sub 30 type 50 putter. I am a developing putter with a need to practice and to develop a more consistent feel. I am better than average inside of 8 feet and too aggressive outside of 20-25 feet. I am a lefty and use a 33" putter. My original putter was 35" and was cut down by a Cleveland fitter.

I'm very excited to see this testing get started with whoever gets selected. Cleveland makes very underrated putters, and I look forward to more thoughts on the insert and alignment aid.

Very excited to see who gets selected for this really looks like a solid putter. I have never rolled a Cleveland putter so after reading the reviews might tip the scales for a new flat stick.

exciting indeed

Everyone should be excited about this one. It'll surprise some people, just ask War.

Everyone should be excited about this one. It'll surprise some people, just ask War.
Blown away, results dont lie.

It should be. THe guy rolled the rock today better than I have ever seen him, dropped the 40 footer on us and was lights out all day. Best he has ever putt with us.

''that putter should be in your bag for years''
That was said during the round today, true story.
It should be. THe guy rolled the rock today better than I have ever seen him, dropped the 40 footer on us and was lights out all day. Best he has ever putt with us.
The putter just works. Alignment was money, feel was great, and the slight change to that insert that gives more of a "click" is perfect.

That was said during the round today, true story.

The putter just works. Alignment was money, feel was great, and the slight change to that insert that gives more of a "click" is perfect.

I love reading this.

Man, I definitely missed the mark on my early thoughts with how Cleveland presented it to the world.

I don't need another putter....but talks like this make me pull out the wallet quickly.

Man, I definitely missed the mark on my early thoughts with how Cleveland presented it to the world.

I don't need another putter....but talks like this make me pull out the wallet quickly.

The more I reflect on that, the more I like the move. They were bold and outside of their normal box, but at the same time toed that line of "respect" towards the original "idea" and its undeniable success. Line toed perfectly.

A Big Thanks to Cleveland and THP for this awesome testing opportunity!

1. What putter are you currently playing?SeeMore FGP
2. Do you consider yourself a good putter? Please explain I average in the 30-33 putts per round right now and would consider that as pretty good.
3. LH or RH- RH
4. What length do you play your putter at? currently rolling the SeeMore at 35 inches.

Back