Indoor training tools

russtopher

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Band
Now that winter's upon us, I can really only swing inside, save for sporadic trips to a range that has a few heated bays. What training tools do you guys like for your indoor work in cold weather?

I have low ceilings, so an Orange Whip most likely isn't going to work unfortunately. I do already have a Skilz weighted swing trainer to work on my takeaway & weight shift, I'd like to get something to help with putting to start.

Now that winter's upon us, I can really only swing inside, save for sporadic trips to a range that has a few heated bays. What training tools do you guys like for your indoor work in cold weather?

I have low ceilings, so an Orange Whip most likely isn't going to work unfortunately. I do already have a Skilz weighted swing trainer to work on my takeaway & weight shift, I'd like to get something to help with putting to start.

I have low ceilings too so my full swing doesn't happen indoors. For putting I have the dead zero putting disk and plan to pick up the perfect putting grip from pat obrien

I like swinging in slow motion when indoors. It really helps me figure out where a part of my swing may be off and helps with balance.

I work on putting mostly. Put a dime (or something smaller) about 16 inches in front of a ball and work on rolling the ball over the dime not matter what length stroke I use. Goal is to work on hitting your intended line. If you can't hit your intended line, you will struggle with distance control and green reading.

I need to work on chipping. May get a little net and chip balls into the net.

I like swinging in slow motion when indoors. It really helps me figure out where a part of my swing may be off and helps with balance.

I do a lot of that too, thankfully I have a mirrored closet door in my spare room so I can use that as well. I also have a piece of cardboard that I put a thick line on, I'll take a 3/4 swing in slow motion and I can see how the clubhead is travelling when it's just about at the point of impact.

Back