Castor's journey to sewing and the world of cloth. Making your own head covers.

These are awesome. One of these may unseat my Seamus. I will be watching

Not my cup of tea, but that is some pretty amazing stuff there Castor and I wish you all the best with this venture

If you don't have any objections I will pass on the website details to friends of mine in case any of them are interested?

I only did two today, I wanted to go for three...but there was some time allocation issues :D

IMG_2906.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

IMG_2916.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

The second camo...sparksjr....check the site... :)

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2941.jpg
Any chance that buckle could be put on the top for a pull strap like the other one? They look amazing man!

Had some fun at the post office today... :)

I bet a maritime themed one in Navy Blue with gold trim & buttons would look slick.

My daughter would love a Disney Princess theme lined head cover for her new set that is on the way. ;)

OK, I just caught up on this thread, and castor, you never stop amazing me with how awesome you are at everything. These are all turning out so nice, and it amazes me how many cool and unique styles you've already produced. I can't wait until your suit up covers go mainstream and I can say I golfed with you once!

Not my cup of tea, but that is some pretty amazing stuff there Castor and I wish you all the best with this venture

If you don't have any objections I will pass on the website details to friends of mine in case any of them are interested?

Thank you :)

Not even a white doctor sleeve with a pen pocket? ;)

I'd be happy if you share the site! I'll be making and adding head covers if not daily, at least weekly.

So, all the THP'ers orders are now complete and the head covers are on their way.

Even though I have informed that they will be shipped with snail mail, I did bump your orders to express mail, and hopefully you'll have them soon.

This is actually quite terrifying....will people like them when they get them? I've said they are prototypes and so on, but still will any of them meet the expectations? I hope so, and I trust you guys to give feedback and if there's any issues, let me know.

Your web site is in my favorites bar. I'll be keeping tabs on what you come out with. I'd have grabbed some of those already sold. Great work!

I imagine the quality will exceed expectations knowing you. Heck...it's a guy on a sewing machine...can they get too high. JK and look forward to seeing more suits.

If I still had one of my dad's suits it would be on the way over to you. Now that would be both sentimental and awesome.

If I still had one of my dad's suits it would be on the way over to you. Now that would be both sentimental and awesome.
That's a pretty awesome idea.

That's a pretty awesome idea.
I thought so too. With the size jacket he uses to make these though...Would probably be a FW or Hybrid cover. I know you wouldn't have guessed it with my manly stature

I will be asking mom regardless and maybe she has a couple for when he jumps into making those.

The Sherlock cover is making its way to Illinois (gotta class - up this place somehow). Thanks for the quick shipping, Castor. Looking forward to having this prototype in-hand.

The Sherlock cover is making its way to Illinois (gotta class - up this place somehow). Thanks for the quick shipping, Castor. Looking forward to having this prototype in-hand.
Nice! Excited one of these will be in IL and I can see it.

Nice! Excited one of these will be in IL and I can see it.

They really are pretty cool looking - I'm sure Castor's learning-on-the-job will be just fine. :D

I wonder if he'll have an army of willing-and-able "fabric" buyers all around the world?

It's getting harder, just like golf...has my expectations rise, it feels that this gets harder. I did this one today...three times until I was satisfied. This one will be available during the weekend.

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_2969.jpg

IMG_2976.jpg

IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

Dibs..

Any chance of another high roller one?

Castor's journey to sewing and the world of cloth. Making your own head covers.

Wow, this is some really incredible work you've done here. It was really fun reading this thread from the beginning and watching it progress from idea to production! Kudos, very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang Castor those are turning out awesome man. Nicely done. Really sharp looking stuff.

Any chance of another high roller one?

It wouldn't be comfortable at the poker table if two guys would have the same suit, but sure, a different suit with high roller inline is in the planning! :D

Site just bookmarked for easy of access.

Back