New Year greetings from UK

Rev_PK

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been following this site for a long while and always use the reviews and testing forums of the members to guide me on equipment matters. So being a new year I thought I'd finally join up and participate in the forums.

I have played golf for 30 years, that makes me feel old, and my lowest handicap was 8 in my twenties before settling down and with family/work I didn't play for a good few years before getting back into the game over the past 3-4 years. I'm a member of Collingtree Park in Northampton, England which is a course designed by US & British open champ Johnny Miller so has the feel of a U.S. course with lots of water!

Im currently playing off around 15 but with a wayward long game holding me back but I'm hoping for a good season as I recently won a competition with a golf magazine to be custom fit for a new Callaway driver and after the session I came away with the Big Bertha V Series which completely outperformed my old X Hot with dramatic improvement in all my numbers, so I now need to get out on course and put it into action. I will add my progress to the relevant forum threads on this.

I look forward to an enjoyable time on the course and within the Forums.
Regards, Peter

Welcome to THP Peter!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!
There are several THPers that live in the U.K., that get together a few times a year for the seasonal "Cup". Other than that, they seem like a decent sort. :D

Welcome!

Welcome to thp!

Welcome!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP, Peter!

Welcome peter

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

:welcome: nice intro Peter, glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Back