New Year greetings from UK

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Nice to meet you.

Welcome and greetings from across the pond!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, as Duffer mentioned there are a few of us here in the UK

I am on my mobile otherwise I would have linked to last year's Summer Cup thread but if you have a search you should find it and get an idea of how it goes :D

Welcome to THP and a happy new year.

Welcome to THP!

A wanderer returns from the wilderness...

Hello girls.

What's the scoop?

I have been following this site for a long while and always use the reviews and testing forums of the members to guide me on equipment matters. So being a new year I thought I'd finally join up and participate in the forums.

I have played golf for 30 years, that makes me feel old, and my lowest handicap was 8 in my twenties before settling down and with family/work I didn't play for a good few years before getting back into the game over the past 3-4 years. I'm a member of Collingtree Park in Northampton, England which is a course designed by US & British open champ Johnny Miller so has the feel of a U.S. course with lots of water!

Im currently playing off around 15 but with a wayward long game holding me back but I'm hoping for a good season as I recently won a competition with a golf magazine to be custom fit for a new Callaway driver and after the session I came away with the Big Bertha V Series which completely outperformed my old X Hot with dramatic improvement in all my numbers, so I now need to get out on course and put it into action. I will add my progress to the relevant forum threads on this.

I look forward to an enjoyable time on the course and within the Forums.
Regards, Peter

Hi, another uk here (Norfolk). I've found this site very useful with some very knowledgable people.
Enjoy

I have been following this site for a long while and always use the reviews and testing forums of the members to guide me on equipment matters. So being a new year I thought I'd finally join up and participate in the forums.

I have played golf for 30 years, that makes me feel old, and my lowest handicap was 8 in my twenties before settling down and with family/work I didn't play for a good few years before getting back into the game over the past 3-4 years. I'm a member of Collingtree Park in Northampton, England which is a course designed by US & British open champ Johnny Miller so has the feel of a U.S. course with lots of water!

Im currently playing off around 15 but with a wayward long game holding me back but I'm hoping for a good season as I recently won a competition with a golf magazine to be custom fit for a new Callaway driver and after the session I came away with the Big Bertha V Series which completely outperformed my old X Hot with dramatic improvement in all my numbers, so I now need to get out on course and put it into action. I will add my progress to the relevant forum threads on this.

I look forward to an enjoyable time on the course and within the Forums.
Regards, Peter

hi
been trying to send you private message but not sure it's working.. They don't appear in my sent box...

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Back