T2GRN18

Reaction score
Handicap
So sad. Cool as the other side of the pillow

Eisen just gave a very touching tribute to Stuart Scott on NFLNetwork.

It was always a pleasure watching sportscenter.

RIP

Incredibly sad news. He was one of the best at ESPN and a true fighter through his battle. May he rest in peace.

Heartbreaking. Grew up hearing Stu on SportsCenter day in and day out.

Lost my father to cancer, so this hits home and tears me up.

451acca09fe4eadd385dac92975fce0c.jpg

My dad just called me about this. Dude was real awesome to watch

My favorite sports broadcaster ever. Stuart's style was all his own and broke ground for many sports broadcasters that followed him. RIP Stuart Scott. You will be missed by sports fans everywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SS kept sportscenter going for so many years. The man was fighting for the last 7 years of his life. So sad

RIP Stuart, you will be missed my many.

RIP Stuart Scott, grew up watching him. F&$@ cancer.

RIP

Can't remember what ESPN was like before him.

So sad. Loved him on SportsCenter. RIP

Thus is such sad news. I loved watching him on Sportscenter.

RIP. Great article. Seems like a good guy, almost reinforcing that the good ones go early.

Sad day, he was fighting all the way until the end. RIP

Always loved listening to him on SportsCenter as well as all his other work on ESPN. It is a sad day not only for his family, friends, and co-workers, but for everyone that knows someone that has fought and lost the battle. Prayers for all the knew him and prayers for all those that are still fighting this awful and dreaded disease. "Don' give up, don't ever give up".

I feel sorry for the two daughters he left behind... Still in their teens. Lots of memories to still be made and shared with their Dad. So sad. I'll pray for blessings upon them for sure...

Sad to see someone younger than me go early, RIP Stuart

Watching ESPN all morning about Stuart Scott. Very nice. Very moving. He will be missed. RIP

That sucks. I know he had been battling for a while. Still makes me so angry that with all the money and technology we have in this world, there is still no cure.

Very sad news. He was a fighter and his ESPY's speech this summer was very moving. RIP Stu.

Back