The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Go get em' boys. Rest up this weekend, put the finishing touches on that winning game of yours, and go take care of "bidness"!

GreatPost Hawk you got me fired up and I'm not even playing.

To the #DreamTeam go out there and have a blast knowing that everyone here wishes they were you.

To the #ZooCrew and to Callaway you guys are awesome and everything you guys have done is absolutely amazing.

Josh and Morgan you two are amazing people and what you bring to this community.

I can't wait to follow along as you guys enjoy everything you got coming next week.

I may be heading to the #Grandaddy sleepless for the past 72 hours. I'm so ready for this.

As Hawk so perfectly said earlier today, it's hard to root against the #Zoocrew. After all, they are the ones that are making this possible. So thank you to the #Zoocrew and to THP for making all of this happen. I don't know if we have any idea what is about to go down out there. And also, thanks for everyone following along. Posting or not posting, we know those that are following along and we truly appreciate it.

Thanks for the well wishes people. It really is appreciated.

Spent the night getting ready. Clubs are cleaned and the bag has me full of confidence. Practiced the putting stroke and it was solid. I'm freaking ready to drop a few bombs. Hair cut and a shave to look my meanest. Ready spaghetti.

Thanks for the well wishes people. It really is appreciated.

Spent the night getting ready. Clubs are cleaned and the bag has me full of confidence. Practiced the putting stroke and it was solid. I'm freaking ready to drop a few bombs. Hair cut and a shave to look my meanest. Ready spaghetti.
Did we get bag update? Perhaps this is a skim on my part.

Good Luck Dreamteam! I'm sure you will represent THP well. Above all, have fun!

Did we get bag update? Perhaps this is a skim on my part.

No sir you didn't miss it.

X-Hot Driver/Tour Blue
X-Hot 4W
Covert Tour 4h
SBlades 5-AW
53/57/60 Hopkins/Solus
WHP #1

I think it's the best set up for an extended event like this. Thought it over, waggled some clubs, thought it over some more and committed. No second guessing.

X-Hot Driver/Tour Blue
X-Hot 4W
Covert Tour 4h
SBlades 5-AW
53/57/60 Hopkins/Solus
WHP #1

I think it's the best set up for an extended event like this. Thought it over, waggled some clubs, thought it over some more and committed. No second guessing.

There was mention that you guys would be using the same clubs as the Zoo Crew, or am I just making that up?

X-Hot Driver/Tour Blue
X-Hot 4W
Covert Tour 4h
SBlades 5-AW
53/57/60 Hopkins/Solus
WHP #1

Love the setup, Capt. You will take care of business out there, I know it.

There was mention that you guys would be using the same clubs as the Zoo Crew, or am I just making that up?

Harry said something along those lines, but I'm just making sure all bases are covered ;)

Hawk, I like it dude.

My captain and the Grandaddy captain is gonna bring the paint to the ZooCrew!

Love the setup, Capt. You will take care of business out there, I know it.

Awesome wedge gets it's debut. AP1's made love the set wedge and I had to go there.

Harry said something along those lines, but I'm just making sure all bases are covered ;)

Not really going to matter because you all will crush whatever weapons they put in front of you, was just curious if anything has been revealed or if they're going to spring it on you all last minute like.

Hawk, I like it dude.

My captain and the Grandaddy captain is gonna bring the paint to the ZooCrew!

Thanks Jamesman! I'm feeling calm now and appreciate the little equip talk today.

Not really going to matter because you all will crush whatever weapons they put in front of you, was just curious if anything has been revealed or if they're going to spring it on you all last minute like.

They are a secretive bunch! Makes everything all that more exciting.

Part of me is still waiting for THP and Callaway to say this isn't real. I'm not really flying out to San Diego tomorrow morning to meet seven awesome THPers and start the week of a lifetime. Callaway is not going to really welcome us with open arms, show us things that will blow our minds, and then receive a THP-sized whoopin' at the hands of the DreamTeam. Part of me says this just won't happen.

It's time to stop listening to that part of me.

Yup but that's all we got. Nothing past that so we are going into this with our own weapons at our side

Well based on what Morgan and some of the zoocrew guys have teased, our minds will be blown. The best we could do was have our games ready and that we did. We will be ready for whatever they throw at us!

Well based on what Morgan and some of the zoocrew guys have teased, our minds will be blown. The best we could do was have our games ready and that we did. We will be ready for whatever they throw at us!

I have no doubt about that. The real question is whether they will be ready for what you all throw at them; and the answer is probably going to be a resounding "no"!

Tomorrow marks the end of the journey, but the beginning of the war. Many of you will travel across the country to compete in this truly epic event. Some notes really quick. Im sure GG has let you know, but there will be a driver waiting for you at the airport with your name. It will have your real name and not your THP handle. We will be meeting everybody for dinner tomorrow night at the hotel as we made reservations for our group.

This is something that has been a long time in the making and we cannot wait to see everybody and cheer you on from the sidelines as you play for the green and white. Something to note. This weekend you are not just playing and having a trip, but you are an extension of our brand. To give you some back story, this is something Callaway has done in the past for companies. They have flown people out to play a round of golf, give them a tour of the facility, etc.

THP wanted to get a little more creative and with Harry, hatched this idea for an event and rather than just select people, have them "compete" to play with our selected Captain for this special opportunity. It was something we have thought about for a while, and came to fruition this year thanks to the people there. Just remember that you are an extension of our brand and that this is about a special weekend to see what we get to see, and while we know we do not have to say it, act accordingly.

The guys/gals there are just as excited as you are. That is not marketing speak of any sort, but when we have spoken to the people you are speaking with on the forum, they are truly excited. We know all of you are in great hands with the people there and are coming along to watch it all unfold.

Now with that out of the way, go out there and kick some #ZooCrew a$s.

EDIT: And there will be a live update thread for both the tour of the facility and the rounds of golf.

Tomorrow marks the end of the journey, but the beginning of the war. Many of you will travel across the country to compete in this truly epic event. Some notes really quick. Im sure GG has let you know, but there will be a driver waiting for you at the airport with your name. It will have your real name and not your THP handle. We will be meeting everybody for dinner tomorrow night at the hotel as we made reservations for our group.

This is something that has been a long time in the making and we cannot wait to see everybody and cheer you on from the sidelines as you play for the green and white. Something to note. This weekend you are not just playing and having a trip, but you are an extension of our brand. To give you some back story, this is something Callaway has done in the past for companies. They have flown people out to play a round of golf, give them a tour of the facility, etc.

THP wanted to get a little more creative and with Harry, hatched this idea for an event and rather than just select people, have them "compete" to play with our selected Captain for this special opportunity. It was something we have thought about for a while, and came to fruition this year thanks to the people there. Just remember that you are an extension of our brand and that this is about a special weekend to see what we get to see, and while we know we do not have to say it, act accordingly.

The guys/gals there are just as excited as you are. That is not marketing speak of any sort, but when we have spoken to the people you are speaking with on the forum, they are truly excited. We know all of you are in great hands with the people there and are coming along to watch it all unfold.

EDIT: And there will be a live update thread for both the tour of the facility and the rounds of golf.

Well said
bigclap.gif

I have already told everyone, but just to make sure, the driver will be waiting for you at baggage claim.

I have already told everyone, but just to make sure, the driver will be waiting for you at baggage claim.

There is just so much cool stuff that is going to happen this weekend, but you guys get an effing driver waiting for you? How cool is that? You're going to be like rock stars. Just don't let the Hollywood lifestyle change you, and remember us little people when you become the famous Zoo Crew slayers.

Kick a$s with Class! THP CLASS! Let's do this!

Can't believe the time has finally arrived!!

Have fun, play well, and enjoy every moment. I will be following along and supporting the #DreamTeam in the live update thread!

Back