THP Challenge #1 - Win A Putter

Whats the over/under on how many are able to complete it and put up videos?

This'll be a fun one to do tomorrow!

This is pretty sweet, just wish I could accept the challenge! Might have to wait until the next one, and hope this snow is gone by then!

Quick question, will the winner be picked at random from those who complete the challenge?

Quick question, will the winner be picked at random from those who complete the challenge?

From 1st post

Info
You must be a THP Forum Member to enter.
If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.
Deadline for entry is Sunday, February 16th at 11:59am EST.
Winner will be randomly chosen from those that conquer the challenge.

Challenge accepted. This sounds like so much fun. Love it. Now time to get out of work and head home to get putting!!!

This is pretty sweet, just wish I could accept the challenge! Might have to wait until the next one, and hope this snow is gone by then!

You have carpet, a putter, balls, and a coffee cup, right? Measure 10' and get putting.

From 1st post

Info
You must be a THP Forum Member to enter.
If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.
Deadline for entry is Sunday, February 16th at 11:59am EST.
Winner will be randomly chosen from those that conquer the challenge.

I swear I re-read the first post! I feel silly now :banghead:. I guess my idea of trying to putt down the stairs is out.

I don't know, but as with your earlier post about how many you can make out of 10 putts, I think people think it is harder than it actually is.

Love the challenge and I'll get a video up tonight. So glad I've got my birdieball green or this one would be difficult to complete.

I am going to say 80.

don't know how to embed a youtube video....

I'll put that mark at 30.5. I really hope its more.

You have carpet, a putter, balls, and a coffee cup, right? Measure 10' and get putting.

Really? As I just posted in another thread I'm struggling with finding a putter but I have one I can 'use' for this!! I do have to do something before I can enter this contest though.......I MUST become an Albatross member......be right back!

This is a cool idea! My putting green isn't long enough so I'll have to find a stretch of carpet that I can measure off and use. Don't think I'll have a chance to get to a real putting green before Sunday.

What a cool contest, I can't wait to get home this afternoon and start putting!

I'm thinking the over/under is going to be somewhere around 25. This is going to be harder than you think, plus some people just won't have the time to do it.

If the line is 20.5, I'd take the over.

Found out this morning my wife is working and the kids are going to school on Friday...so I have plenty of time to putt around before I play. I'll give this challenge an honest go on the practice green.

43 is my guess that do it and post it.

JB, Does mine count?
I touched the second ball. But in my mind obviously not a stroke.

#firsttakekudos

JB, Does mine count?
I touched the second ball. But in my mind obviously not a stroke.

#firsttakekudos

Of course it does buddy. Although you do get points deducted for showing bare feet. :D

Of course it does buddy. Although you do get points deducted for showing bare feet. :D

Working from home, and I just polished the floors. Socks too dangerous. I've fallen twice already.

That's the reason for bare feet.
Sorry THP!

Working from home, and I just polished the floors. Socks too dangerous. I've fallen twice already.

That's the reason for bare feet.
Sorry THP!

Now CJ explain the toenail polish.

The sun better get busy melting this snow or I will be hammering putts across a thick berber carpet. Wishing I had an indoor practice green right now.

Back