The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1366768730581.gif

That's weird.

he likes to party?
Apparently.

I used to know a guy that looked like that. Met him in Atlanta at a golf event. I think there is a picture somewhere.....

The Official Banter Away thread

e9e7e9a3.jpg

Doing end of the month analytics on October for my office, decided to chart the office visits per month from January 2012 (I opened April 2012) to today. Pretty cool to see the growth trend. It's been a long road, but it's nice to see steady growth. It's not been easy with this economy and the landscape that healthcare has morphed in to.

e9e7e9a3.jpg

Doing end of the month analytics on October for my office, decided to chart the office visits per month from January 2012 (I opened April 2012) to today. Pretty cool to see the growth trend. It's been a long road, but it's nice to see steady growth. It's not been easy with this economy and the landscape that healthcare has morphed in to.

That's awesome brad! Congrats bro!

Great to see that growth trend Brad, keep up the good work!

Apparently.

I used to know a guy that looked like that. Met him in Atlanta at a golf event. I think there is a picture somewhere.....

Ha ha my jokey man

its been one heck of a year though huh?

Brad, looks like a CNN table! Doesn't show the # of people... HAHA, just kidding, that is great to see in such a short amount of time. Hope things stay busy for you.

Waiting for USPS sucks!!

Solid rant... I mean, solid banter.

It's kind of a rant and a happy happy joy joy hold one because my irons are coming in so I didn't know a better place to put it was lol

Last edited:
It's kind of a room and a happy happy joy joy hold one because my irons are coming in so I didn't know a better place to put it was lol
Nice dude! Getting them out on the course today?

Nice dude! Getting them out on the course today?

Nope, they have to be reshafted tonight but I will debut them with Cookie tomorrow.

It's kind of a room and a happy happy joy joy hold one because my irons are coming in so I didn't know a better place to put it was lol

That was supposed to say rant! I went back to edit it and the option isnt there...is this a forum change or is my tapatalk screwed up again!!

Nope, they have to be reshafted tonight but I will debut them with Cookie tomorrow.
Ah, gotcha. Looking forward to your feedback.
That was supposed to say rant! I went back to edit it and the option isnt there...is this a forum change or is my tapatalk screwed up again!!
Tapatalk issue, I do believe.

Ah, gotcha. Looking forward to your feedback.

Im excited about them. Ive been eyeballing a combo set for a while now and these just fit perfectly. I have to go bend the long irons 1* weak today to match the gaps and ill be set. Hoping to break hearts with them in Sarasota.

Stupid tapatalk changed their naming again! Pro is now "tablet optimized". No ability to edit on the free one.

Got a call from the Walgreen's Care clinic checking in on my little man. Thought that was reserved for life long family doctors, pretty cool. Caught the Strep earlier and he is doing much better!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

We are driving through the back roads of middle Florida and there is a goat in a cage in the back of a truck in front if us.

qahy8aju.jpg

Pretty standard, right?

Just had the thought that the menly men of THP have pretty much turned into the group of chatty women at the hair salon. We have threads for "What are you eating?", "What are you watching?", "What did you wear today?", and now "What shoes are you wearing?"...yet they are highly responded to.

I love you guys and feel like we can discuss anything :alien:

Just had the thought that the menly men of THP have pretty much turned into the group of chatty women at the hair salon. We have threads for "What are you eating?", "What are you watching?", "What did you wear today?", and now "What shoes are you wearing?"...yet they are highly responded to.

I love you guys and feel like we can discuss anything :alien:

Liz has made this very comment to me several times, she just fail's to see the difference.

Sure why not. The only other stuff we have seem are cattle farms and signs that say "Beef, it's what's for dinner."

that doesn't sound too different whenever I go on the backroads of Eastern North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back