JB im flustered with u

mcrobertsjmac32

Reaction score
Handicap
I got paid today and was stoked to pickup a new THP decal for my car, but was really excited to get a Cobra/Puma 1/4 Zip THP shirt.... to my dismay when I tried to throw a XXL in my cart U were sold out!! Please let me know when they will be available again!

And if the sell out was addressed somewhere else and I didnt see it I apologize.

The dismay should be with THPers.
I only bought one, they bought the rest.

Like many of our items, they go rather quickly.

The dismay should be with THPers.
I only bought one, they bought the rest.

Like many of our items, they go rather quickly.

JB that doesnt address whether or not u will coming out with more!!!???

JB that doesnt address whether or not u will coming out with more!!!???

When we announced the sell out in the actual thread, we said there that there would probably not be another stocking, but if there was, please understand the price would be higher due to a number of factors.

All of our items that get stocked in the store are some version of limited.

When we announced the sell out in the actual thread, we said there that there would probably not be another stocking, but if there was, please understand the price would be higher due to a number of factors.

All of our items that get stocked in the store are some version of limited.
Ahh. Darn. Well I hope that you guys eventually come out with something along these lines again soon. Or a nice dri fit polo??? Thanks for the great site!

Lots of great THPers + awesome limited gear = fast sell outs. I saw the post on the morning about them going on sale, waited til I got to work early afternoon to try and order a Medium, and they were sold out. No one to blame but myself. Got a message from another THPer who ordered 2 so I may get one from him, if not I am hunting him down until I do.

JB maybe a one per person for the first 24 hours? Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

JB maybe a one per person for the first 24 hours? Just a thought.

Unfortunately we are not in a position to be stuck with inventory on sized materials.
We showed that they arrived and said they would be in the store later that day.
We also put up stuff that they were coming weeks before arrival.

While we understand that some items sell out fast, at the same time, understand that the alternative is having a store stuck with loads of inventory (see our last shirts that we had for over a year that were the same amount of inventory as these pullovers).

It is one of those things that really is tough to control. FWIW, these did not sell out in the 1st 24 hours. A select few sizes did.

I see no issues how the store items are run.

Keep up tenfold work THPHQ

Unfortunately we are not in a position to be stuck with inventory on sized materials.
We showed that they arrived and said they would be in the store later that day.
We also put up stuff that they were coming weeks before arrival.

While we understand that some items sell out fast, at the same time, understand that the alternative is having a store stuck with loads of inventory (see our last shirts that we had for over a year that were the same amount of inventory as these pullovers).

It is one of those things that really is tough to control. FWIW, these did not sell out in the 1st 24 hours. A select few sizes did.

I understand about inventory. Just trying to think of a way to help those who tried an hour after the announcement to get a size they need. Not a problem I just won't be rocking a Puma THP pullover this year. Maybe next time.

Back