Finally got back out today

JWalker

Reaction score
Handicap
A Lot
After about a month of looking for a new club and rainouts, finally got back out today. Shot 109, but it could've been much worse. Went 8,4,8,8,8 the first five holes, so I stopped worrying about score and decided to just work on something, in this case my grip. After a few holes, I finally got comfortable with my grip and started hitting the ball well. Ended shooting 59 on the front and 50 on the back. Defiantly some shots I'd like back, but overall I'm happy with the results. My come back shot of the day was... On a medium par 3, I hit my tee shot into a green side bunker. It set up in the middle and the flag was about three steps from the shoulder of the trap. Got the ball up, landed it soft and it rolled right to the lip for a tap in par.

Glad you got out.

Glad you got to play, I have yet to play a round that there were no shots that I would not like to have back. Seems that we could have always done a little better.

Glad you got to play, I have yet to play a round that there were no shots that I would not like to have back. Seems that we could have always done a little better.[/]

Thats true, but today I left a lot out there. I only lost two balls, so it wasn't like I had a lot of penalty strokes. I just played stupid golf and got a few unlucky breaks. I hit at least 10 trees (90% air my backside) because I tried to do too much instead of taking my medicine and punching out. I'm playing a new course so I'm still learning how to play it.

Nice to be able to play. We are still at least 8 to 10 weeks away here.

Glad u got out. Sunny but barely above freezing here.

Way to get back out there.

Back