2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Great looking course! Like everyone else, I'm ready for sign ups, and hoping I'm lucky enough to attend.

Definitely going to try and make this event!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this one for a while, calendar marked

Perfect timing from school perspective and could be an early bday present. Some really cool stuff and great course, prizes, food and most of all THPers

Miller Time went 3rd person. ..again

Fingers crossed we get in!

I'm going to have to pass on this one, but I love all the excitement so far. Should be a great one to follow along with this summer!

This looks like a great place to spend my birthday weekend! I won't miss sign ups! Hope my name gets drawn!!!

This looks great!

Putting the signup dates on my calendar. Hoping that I can get into this event. It's too close to miss.

The restaurant is truly special too. GolferGal and I have been there and loved it. Very cool spot that features some incredible food.
Would love to experience it this year. We'll see.

My dad played this course and eve stayed at the same hotel, and he said it is a must play when in the area. Sign ups are so far away!

My dad played this course and eve stayed at the same hotel, and he said it is a must play when in the area. Sign ups are so far away!

Really have to stagger signups for events that happen 6 months from now. Always new members coming to THP and would hate to have all the events for an entire year sold out by March.

Really have to stagger signups for events that happen 6 months from now. Always new members coming to THP and would hate to have all the events for an entire year sold out by March.
You know, I never thought of that before. But it just shows this isn't your first rodeo, as they say :)

This is a great course and very fun. I've played it twice and really enjoyed it. I've enjoyed the Pirates House a few times over the years and had very good food each time. Looking forward to signups and hopefully getting in!

Sounds like an awesome event! Sadly, I'll be back in Arizona by the time this goes down. 2015 just might not be my year for THP events. :arrogant:

Right around my birthday, would love to celebrate it in Savannah!

Every single event so far in 2015 sounds awesome, and this is no exception! Would love to visit Savannah and play some great golf with some great THP'ers!

Man, I wasn't thinking about this one....but as per usual with the announcement of the course, now I am.

Sounds great, got to check the work plan and see how this could work? Good Luck to all who get their name in for this special east coast event.

Think this would be a good birthday present for me!

Wow this course should amazing, the food will be phenomenal.

Hmm wonder if the Wifey would be up for a week away?

Yes! I'm really excited about this Invitational. I really hope to get in to this one. The Pirate House is awesome and I've got a free place to stay with my sister outside Savannah. Not to mention the course sounds amazing.

I'll be at Augusta the Monday of signups. Will need some extra luck Tuesday!

Back