FS: 5-PW Acer XP 905 Irons, Acer XF AW, and Snake Eyes Quick Strike II 23* Hybrid

coach

Reaction score
Handicap
Upgraded to a newer set of irons and needed to clean out my apartment.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/1cW3k

FS: 5-PW Acer XP 905 Irons, Acer XF AW
This was the first real set of irons that I bought during college from hirekogolf 9 years ago, but really only played heavily for 4 seasons. Still in pretty good shape. AW is a newer model and in better shape. I bought the AW 2 seasons ago to close the gap between the PW and my SW. All the irons have Apollo Hump Steel shafts (-1/2 inch) in Regular Flex. I don't think that they have much resell value, but they are still quality clubs (broke 100 for the first time last summer with them) and would like to see them used by someone so I am only asking for shipping ($30 shipped).

FS: Snake Eyes Quick Strike II 23* Hybrid
This was the first hybrid I ever bought. UST iRoD Hybrid Fairway Shaft in Regular Flex. Measures 37 3/4" from the hosel to the butt of the club. No headcover. ($20 shipped)

I will also sell both the iron set and hybrid for $40 shipped if you want both. Just need to wait until next week to ship when I get the boxes from my new clubs. I think this is a great first set for a kid who have outgrown their junior sets or a friend (short friend be it ;) that is looking to get into golf.

Back