Bridgestone Golf Joins THP!

MellowGolf

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Hello, this is Elliot (Mellowman) with the Bridgestone Golf B-Fit team. B-Fit is an online fitting and product assistance service that offers phone, web chat, and video support to Bridgestone Golf consumers around the world. To expand Bridgestone’s online assistance efforts, I will be representing Bridgestone Golf as an active member of the THP community. From the Morgan Cup to the Bridgestone Invitational, THP members have provided some of my most memorable customer interactions over the last few years. I look forward to chatting with everyone during PGA Show week and beyond!

This week marks an exciting time for Bridgestone Golf and the entire golf community as all eyes are on the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando Florida! Throughout the week I will be giving updates to the THP community about new Bridgestone Golf product launches as well as some behind the scenes PGA Show insight. The information that I will share in my posts will compliment the great coverage that THP is providing all week long!

Tuesday, Bridgestone Golf will be on the range at Orange County National for the PGA Show Demo Day. Wednesday - Friday we will have our entire product line on display at the Orange County Convention Center. If you are attending either event, please drop by to say ‘hi’ to the Bridgestone Golf team. If you are playing along from home, stay tuned to THP for all of the latest Bridgestone Golf updates.

Here’s to a great 2015 golf season!

Very cool. Welcome to THP!

Now that's exciting! Welcome to THP!

I'm looking forward to your updates & hopefully meet you this weekend for the #THPBridgestoneUniversity

Excited to see your new offerings for the year.

I almost feel like there should be "verification" check marks next to Bridgestone's name there.

Welcome aboard!

Awesome! Can't wait to get a good look at everything and meet the group at the Bridgestone University event.

I love this interaction. Welcome to THP!

Bridgestone Golf Joins THP!

Very cool, looking forward to your new equipment for 2015! Was selected to test out the new upcoming e7, I cannot wait to put it though the paces!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, welcome to to the THP Forum, the greatest golf community on earth!

Over the coming months, I may have many questions for you as I prepare to represent Bridgestone at #THPLegacy this summer! Looking forward to hearing more details about the new J15 line of clubs this week at the PGA Show from you and the THP staff.

Again, welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP and thanks for all that you guys do around here

Awesome news, huge fan of Bridgestone and all that they do in the industry and with THP.

That is incredibly awesome. Thank you for being a part of our community!

Welcome to THP which kind of feels weird saying because Bridgestone has been such a huge part of THP and supporting its members for such a long time.

Welcome and thank you for selecting a group of us to test out the new e-Series balls. I'm looking forward to this year's e7 balls.

Awesome and welcome to THP! Look forward to the show.

Thanks for being here Elliot. Always great to get the info straight from the source.

Welcome to THP and thanks for participating. I have a lot of respect for the folks at Bridgestone golf and you put out some fantastic balls and gear. I'm happy that Bridgestone has shown us Lefties some love this year with the LH option in your J15CB irons.

This is awesome! I saw 1st hand last year how over the top awesome Bridgestone is when it comes to THP events, I can't wait to see what's in store for this year!

Welcome to THP and I look forward to hearing more about the new Bridgestone lineup!

Can't wait to follow along.

~Rock

Mellowman!!! Elliot, so great to have you here sir. We have chatted on more than one occasion and 'm so happy that you will be an active member of the forums. Welcome and thank you to Bridgestone for everything you guys do.

This is great news.

JM

Great news and happy to hear Bridgestone is joining us !

Welcome and thanks for your support. I've played the e6 and B330-RX and love both of them.

Back