2015 XXIO Demo Day

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Here's a look at the XXIO clubs out at the demo day. Stunning up close.

dc1a17d38e07c81f29548845f389eced.jpg

279b4c1a1129394e9e300eb1b4238905.jpg

5953771fbd6a2e39f245644a0a5c1889.jpg

64ecaf061a1cfd7bae7e3815f05bc782.jpg

6aad3d95907cbfc8a4ea63d1d7ac4352.jpg

Look awesome, love that staff bag too!

finally some more XXIO coverage

Irons are ok but not feeling the driver or fairway woods at all.

Not bad but not astonishing either, the weights in the back of the driver are interesting

Never heard of this company I assume they are an Asian company? Also not really my taste but to each their own.

Never heard of this company I assume they are an Asian company? Also not really my taste but to each their own.
Yes, they are Japanese and have a strong presence in Asia. They are part of the Srixon/Cleveland family (all owned by SRI Sports Limited). They are the very high end portion of the company IIRC.

That 7 wood looks like it would be fun to hit.

Love that bag!
The clubs although I understand they are high end, just seem sort of blah...

Love the bag but would have to get a better look at the irons and woods up close.

Yes, they are Japanese and have a strong presence in Asia. They are part of the Srixon/Cleveland family. They are the very high end portion of the company IIRC.

This is correct, they are part of the Cleveland/Srixon brand. They have been extremely popular in Asia and now they making their way to the US. They are going to be on the high end of the price spectrum, but as Canadan said, they are really good looking in person.

This is correct, they are part of the Cleveland/Srixon brand. They have been extremely popular in Asia and now they making their way to the US. They are going to be on the high end of the price spectrum, but as Canadan said, they are really good looking in person.
I can confirm that. They had a huge advertising presence in Korea, and the clubs do look sleek. If I had the coin, I'd definitely look at them!

Love that bag!
The clubs although I understand they are high end, just seem sort of blah...
If blah dropped my handicap by a couple of strokes, I'd game blah seven days out of each week.

If blah dropped my handicap by a couple of strokes, I'd game blah seven days out of each week.

Me too!
I have some "unsexy" clubs in my bag, and love them.

Want to see more of those clean cavity irons. Haven't seen those before.

The drivers are by far the nicest looking clubs I've seen in person. The blue/purple flip finish on the crown is absolutely beautiful in natural light. I really want to hit the irons, to see what a titanium-faced iron is all about. They have them on display here at TGW, but I haven't seen them in the demo bay.

It would be interesting to hear feedback on performance from this booth today.

Glad to see these at the show. Very interested to hear more about them.

That staff bag is pure gorgeous!

Nothing says "Good morning" like $800+ drivers.

I'm really liking that bag. And seeing a smattering of left handed clubs. I'm feeling appreciated. Shame I probably won't be able to afford them though.

Awesome staff bag!

Very interested in learning more about this brand, the costs of course might price me out, but I can't wait to learn more about them.

Back