Muscle Shoals, AL golf gathering 2/21-2/23

Think I'll get lil range time in before next weeks Ryder cup event with another club

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

This weekend? 2 man scramble on Saturday. And 18 on Sunday. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And no. No autographed ball for me. Instead Mr slice just busted me out on here for screwing up the next Tee shot! Haha! What he did fail to mention was the recovery shot. A 227 yard 3 iron that was ripped into the wind and onto the green. :)

And hey.....don't pick on the cart girl .... I'm planning on asking her to marry me.

And no. No autographed ball for me. Instead Mr slice just busted me out on here for screwing up the next Tee shot! Haha! What he did fail to mention was the recovery shot. A 227 yard 3 iron that was ripped into the wind and onto the green. :)

And hey.....don't pick on the cart girl .... I'm planning on asking her to marry me.

Mike,
Hey man! I depicted you as a compassionate guy!
I said you felt sorry for me!
Hey, I do believe my story brought tears of joy to readers eyes, as it is so touching of a story.

I do appreciate the gesture!

In seriousness, that next shot was awesome!

Had a great time fellas!

Haha compassionate? Guess so he did roll the window down for me an Bart so we could breath lol

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

This weekend. Tell my tax guy to hurry the "F" up and do my taxes so I can get a practice round of golf in with Big Tazz for the Ryder Cup event we are playing in. I think he is my partner too. We are going to light it up on the course and take all the prizes!!!!

This weekend. Tell my tax guy to hurry the "F" up and do my taxes so I can get a practice round of golf in with Big Tazz for the Ryder Cup event we are playing in. I think he is my partner too. We are going to light it up on the course and take all the prizes!!!!

2 words...Cleveland wedges!

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Was thinking about this trip today and what a blast it was. Got to get to another thp grouping soon

Maybe a Huntsville outing this next time

Back