2014 Callaway Big Bertha Preview

Much nicer than the Alpha, IMO. I'm sure these new drivers are amazing, but the price points these past few releases are crazy.
An early adopter I am not, because I can't be. :(

This thing is hotter than a 2 dollar pistol! Beautiful driver IMO :golf2:

This thing looks awesome. That is one hell of a sliding weight. I want to hit both of these!

I'm interested in why the slider is on the side of the driver, instead of on the sole like the SLDR. Does it change the effectiveness of the weight adjustability or is it more just for aesthetics. I have think it has a purpose (physics-wise) for where it was placed.

#BerthasBack with a brand new arsenal! Holy wow this driver looks intriguing. Can't wait to hit it!

Call me interested. I'm with Freddie on the shaft pairing

I think this one is going to fit me a bit better than the Alpha, but that remains to be seen. I am really excited to try it for sure!

I agree Taylor. Love the amount of technology that went into these though. And absolutely love seeing Bertha come back.

Wow! That looks really good. I love that they went back to the silver on the face. The black on the RFX was my biggest gripe about the club. Definitely looking to give this one a go!

Im interested with how the two technologies compare with the new releases. I would guess that this is more universal where as the alpha would be geared toward better players.

This looks beautiful, like an upgraded and prettier Razr Fit or Razr Fit Extreme. I also saw there is a fairway wood. Big things for Callaway and definitely excited.

I'd like to give this one a few swings. Wonder what shaft options will be.

Excited to see the BB name back, really really good looking offering, and I look forward to trying out the adjustment options to see if this can help an average hack like myself.

Also like what I'm reading about the face.....I think this will have some very nice action out on the toe from what I'm reading.

I like this alot! Plus, throw in uDesign? You got a winner here in my eyes.

Excited to see the BB name back, really really good looking offering, and I look forward to trying out the adjustment options to see if this can help an average hack like myself.

Also like what I'm reading about the face.....I think this will have some very nice action out on the toe from what I'm reading.

Thats what I saw and it got me really excited.

Holy cow, and the hits keep on coming with Callaway, I love the Red White and Blue theme, and another tech packed driver for sure, I can't wait for some on course info!!!

This looks good and I can't wait to get this on a LM and tinker with the adjustability.

Taps away

Thats my main miss. Can't wait to see it in person.

Day-um!! Another solid offering by Callaway.

I'm interested in why the slider is on the side of the driver, instead of on the sole like the SLDR. Does it change the effectiveness of the weight adjustability or is it more just for aesthetics. I have think it has a purpose (physics-wise) for where it was placed.

perimeter weighting helps add forgivness. the weight stays on the perimeter so the moment of inertia on the head is high so the head is stable and adds forgiveness on mishits.

perimeter weighting helps add forgivness. the weight stays on the perimeter so the moment of inertia on the head is high so the head is stable and adds forgiveness on mishits.

People with tattoos can indeed be smart as well.

Callaway does it again, as they typically do. I'll be interested in the details on differences between the BB and the Alpha and which will work best for my swing. I'll likely be putting one of the two in my bag.

i watched a video by doc hoc and harry but i'm a quick learner.

You didnt have to say anything. I would have just thought you were smart. I gotta be honest, I really want to see you hit these.

You didnt have to say anything. I would have just thought you were smart. I gotta be honest, I really want to see you hit these.

i'll def be hitting their entire line up. Driver wasn't on my list of clubs to change this year but if these improve my tee game especially with accuracy and consistency which with all the adjustability i think they could i can def see them going in the bag long term.... good news is #theking will be fitting me with some sort of Callaway Driver and the line up this year is amazing up and down.

Back