2015 Nike Demo Day

Whoa that counter flex looks intriguing. I need to see more.

I'm not about the colored wedges, at least those anyway. Maybe if they didn't look like someone just spray painted them? We spray painted one of my team mates old wedges blue back in college, and it looked like that. That's probably why this isn't working for me. lol

I think it is a wax molding

I'd be interested to see those colored wedges in person. Like the previous poster mentioned, the pics make them look kinda cheaply painted. May be different in person though.

The counterflex is very cool. Can't wait to see how that works out when incorporated into clubs besides the putter.

The vapor look still doesn't do it for me. But that counter-flex thing looks very intriguing.

~Rock

Also, I love that freaking color.

I'm not about the colored wedges, at least those anyway. Maybe if they didn't look like someone just spray painted them? We spray painted one of my team mates old wedges blue back in college, and it looked like that. That's probably why this isn't working for me. lol

I think it is a wax molding

Edit: Jman beat me to it!

From what I've read, the wedges have a raw finish (or lack of finish?) so the clubs will be sold/shipping with a wax cover to keep the wedges new until they are put into play.

I've never been a fan of Nike stuff, I just haven't connected with anything of theirs, but the technology they have on display there is quite cool.

Mind asking if they make bring the Volt colorway driver, the one Michelle Wie is using, will be make it to retail?

Mind asking if they make bring the Volt colorway driver, the one Michelle Wie is using, will be make it to retail?

They have no intentions of bringing it to retail.

Never really been Nike guy, but I'll definitely follow along to see what they have going on.

that counter flex is interesting in the putters

Edit: Jman beat me to it!

From what I've read, the wedges have a raw finish (or lack of finish?) so the clubs will be sold/shipping with a wax cover to keep the wedges new until they are put into play.

I love it from a marketing standpoint, but how would a person test out the wedge in a store if they are sold like that?

I love it from a marketing standpoint, but how would a person test out the wedge in a store if they are sold like that?

They will have wedges in stores with the wax removed. Thats what I was told at The Oven.

Those are some colorful wedges! I do love the slogan though!

I wonder how long it's going to take for more people to accept that Nike makes really high quality, innovative clubs.

Last edited:
The putter tech looks really exciting.

They have no intentions of bringing it to retail.
Thanks for fielding that James. That driver looks awesome..

Also awesome is the flex. Saw it up close and personal today and if looks could kill... wow.

Wow Nike has me excited.

That counterbalance weight system is outstanding.
Very interesting. Im not a counterbalance fan, but this one with the weight slid more down to the bottom of thr grip felt rather nice.

Wow Nike! I feel like if a powerful race of aliens landed on Earth and demanded we allow them to play golf or be eliminated, they would play Nike?

Counter flex is interesting. Wonder if that's a natural progression or a "belly ban in 2016" thing.

wow that putter looks crazy

the wedges look very nice as well

I LOVE that "When everyone shoots 18 through 18 we'll stop" slogan!

Back