2015 Nike Demo Day

Engage, Flex and Pro, my oh my. Really cool that they are going to ship the wedges in wax but I have a strong feeling that GolfTown will have them all exposed in the store.

We need a second opinion of the hybrids, someone go hit them.

Nike area was packed today. They certainly have some good technology coming out this year.

Nike area was packed today. They certainly have some good technology coming out this year.

I was actually just about to type and ask how many were there.

Bigger area than last year? Or still kind of tight quarters?

The wedges and the counter flex are pretty cool. Maybe need to hit a few.

I was actually just about to type and ask how many were there.

Bigger area than last year? Or still kind of tight quarters?
Same spot and size. Pretty much the exact setup only with Volt. We got there early so they hadnt yet finished setting up that shoe stable.

As a whole though demo day felt like it shrunk.

Would love to know if anyone was able to hit the Vapor FW woods and what they thought!?!

i cannot believe how many pieces came out of that putter.

Would love to know if anyone was able to hit the Vapor FW woods and what they thought!?!

They don't really have time to hit stuff at the show, so much going on and so much to cover it makes it really hard.

They don't really have time to hit stuff at the show, so much going on and so much to cover it makes it really hard.

Have you hit the FW?

I really want red and blue wedges. haha

dont like the wedges but the volt color is right up my alley...fwy and hybos are on my list to try.

The wedges look quite nice, that mallet putter is slick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The flextech appears to be similar to what Edel has be doing for quite some time. I have an Edel putter for which I was fitted last year. My Edel saved me at least 2to4 putts per 18. Does anyone know if Nike obtained their tech from Edel. If not, does anyone know how Nike's tech differs from Edel's?

Nike is definitely interesting this year. Can't wait to see their display this week.

That Vapor staff bag MUST HAVE!!! And teh counter flex looks interesting. With the pictures it has me wondering are we going to have multiple insert choices with each putter now?

May have missed it but is there a release date for the woods yet?

That booth was mobbed, could not get close to hit any clubs. There is a lot of NIKE interest, they look great in hand.

This is what I've been waiting for. Just do it.

I'm going to wear a lime green shirt to the gym every day until I bomb it like Rory. Also try to get my hands on some of those clubs.

Looks good although those wedges are kinda meh to me.

Not going to lie, that Counter Flex putter looks very intriguing.

Back