IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Cool little history lesson of the X-Men!

I didnt recognize half of them them but cool to see which X-men were related.

That was a fun way to waste just over 11 minutes of my life. ha I'm a fan of the X-Men, so I enjoyed seeing this.

That was a fun way to waste just over 11 minutes of my life. ha I'm a fan of the X-Men, so I enjoyed seeing this.
I'm a geek to the core, this kind of stuff get's me jazzed!

This is pretty awesome...now all day i'm going to be trying to think of someone that was left off the list.

I can't watch that without thinking about the rather ridiculous "I'm the juggernaut....." well, go to youtube to know the rest of that line.

But on a different note, I used to love watching the X-Men cartoon.

~Rock

I got lost after the early 90's but cool to see how it's continued on.

Well, that was cool. I wonder if the Avengers can or will use the Scarlet Witch. She and her brother were Avengers but I wonder which studio has their rights. Hell, I sound like I am talking about a real person.

Well, that was cool. I wonder if the Avengers can or will use the Scarlet Witch. She and her brother were Avengers but I wonder which studio has their rights. Hell, I sound like I am talking about a real person.

The Next Avengers will feature both Scarlett Witch & Quicksilver. Different actors than in the X Men but the same characters.
There can't be any mention of the other "series" though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back