2015 Matrix Demo Day

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Pay close attention to the naming conventions of the wood shafts on this one.

34328b93aefc408058e39314ef83a298.jpg

be85acbec6ac025ae7a29116920592b2.jpg

1c8ad2ca7234b7db1b75f9d9a182ea26.jpg

06c381a1aff532c8b0e6386fbe8ab0bd.jpg

f0d41b6eb51edc422831a4293a6115d4.jpg

Love love love everything Matrix does.

Programs have always intrigued me. These look fantastic.

I like the update to the color scheme for the red/white/black ties. That looks really really cool to me. I have no idea what's written on the programs though..

Man the new lines look amazing. And those programs look pretty nice too.

I like the update to the color scheme for the red/white/black ties. That looks really really cool to me. I have no idea what's written on the programs though..
I have no idea what it means, but they left an open parenthesis on the last formula.

I'm personally not surprised to see the programs in silver. While I think the white looked better, there's something to be said about fitting in with steel... and that finish is a good start.

Really like the color change.

Took the words out of my mouth.

These look amazing!

1) YES I need to try those programs.

2) The new MFS shafts (white, red, black) are SWEET looking.

Best part is, its not just an aesthetic change!

The MFS Series shafts look sweet!

The Red Tie offered from Callaway in the 815. New or old?

Matrix shafts always look amazing!

I know there'll be more info on this, but you've perked my info for the time being. Especially the red or white. Go away black tie, you're awful for me haha

Matrix is top notch in my books, I really like that silver shaft so sharp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some great looking color schemes for their updates

Man those are some slick looking shafts! Some of the coolest in the business and they have the performance to back up the looks.

I have a set of program 95s in my irons now and they are fantastic. I, personally, like the white better than the silver coloring but their performance is outstanding.

Back