Bridgestone J815 driver!

Nebgolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
#GolfIsFun
Just went to Bridgestone's website and saw this bad boy:

ede592a1dfaaf56c486451f904311926.jpg

Haven't heard or seen anything on it, but I'm guessing we will hear more soon. Looks interesting for sure.

Features:

f35407afa051feda28c7a2aa28dbf2cf.jpg

ummm where did that guy come from. Love it and I love that they kept it under wraps until THEY wanted it out. Crown graphics are a bit over the top on the red but the black picture I just saw looks good

New one to me. Looks quite enticing!

Looks like this has a low-deep CoG, so looks like this would be the more forgiving of the two models. Interesting. The J15 looked exciting, but would likely be a bit too much driver for me.

This was well kept secret. Looks like a product with some forgiveness, low and deep CG..

Looks like I'll have a decision to make!

Is this a Japan product only?? I haven't heard or seen anything anywhere else.

Interesting, love hearing about a driver from them that isn't ultra low spin for those of us who don't need that.

I hope we get to see this one in a few days. Will be taking pictures & sharing.

Not my style but if it works Id game it.

Since its on the B'stone website as the OP states, I don't think so.

I'll admit I'd heard of it prior to this, but didn't expect a stateside release.

It is on the US website. Searching twitter gave a few more pictures but nothing from an american source. I am sure we will hear more on this one this week.

Again huge props to Bridgestone for releasing this on their own terms. Something to be said about not knowing and having something drop is just awesome.

Bridgestone and their stupidly fast release cycles (sorry, couldn't resist).

Wow, that's certainly interesting. Looks like this is the "fully adjustable" option???

Bridgestone and their stupidly fast release cycles (sorry, couldn't resist).

Wow, that's certainly interesting. Looks like this is the "fully adjustable" option???

The 715 has the same adapter setup and a weight system too.

Good catch. In that case I look forward to seeing more info and learning more about the drivers.

Wow look at that..heh :act-up: Looks awesome.

Oooohhhh now that is fun! Hopefully it makes an appearance this weekend!

Great looking driver. Can't wait to learn more about it and see it this weekend!

Two manufacturers with 815 drivers and one with 915...interesting, probably confusing for the non golf nerd.

Ummm BIG NO to red.

j815_gallery_01.png

Last edited:
Very intresting looking underside

Holy crap. Had no ideas about this one. Take my money.

Wonder if the boys will get to hit these this weekend.

Back