Bridgestone J815 driver!

The pics on the website show both red and black crowns.

In the US market the J815 is going to be red crown only (keep in mind some of the 'spy pics' you see out there are of Japanese market products).

Also, I should add that the J815 is shipping out 4/1/2015 and will be available in right handed only.

In the US market the J815 is going to be red crown only (keep in mind some of the 'spy pics' you see out there are of Japanese market products).

Also, I should add that the J815 is shipping out 4/1/2015 and will be available in right handed only.

Thanks for that! kind of weird though, for a moment there were two pics of the crown on the site, this red one and a black one, but now that pic is gone.

The red one looks hideous.

It's like an Iron Man driver. Not saying that's bad...just different. I do like grip and rip with drivers though.

It looks draw biased, which makes sense if the intention is max club head speed.

It's like an Iron Man driver. Not saying that's bad...just different. I do like grip and rip with drivers though.

It looks draw biased, which makes sense if the intention is max club head speed.

Both the J715 and J815 have face angles that are 0.5 closed but they are fully adjustable.

The face and lie angle is fully adjustable, so you have some flexibility in how you set the club up.

Hmmm, not sure I love the red only option, but I could look past it if performance is there.

I like the red.

And high launch is appealing as well.

WOW the black version looks just gorgeous! But reading that US is red only just ruined i for me. I personally cant stand the look of the red one.

Last edited:
815 please...and some solid shaft offerings there

Love everything about that driver except the crown. Too much going on there for me, but my personal preference has always been a plain, classic looking address. The coolness factor is there with this crown, but just too distracting for me.

I like he red crown and graphics. Hard to describe, but it just works for me.

Ummm BIG NO to red.

j815_gallery_01.png

I like he red crown and graphics. Hard to describe, but it just works for me.

Just the opposite for me. It looks like a bad Japanese cartoon. But, I'm pretty much a fan of black, traditional shaped drivers. I hope to hit this baby, though, on Saturday at Mission Inn.

Just the opposite for me. It looks like a bad Japanese cartoon. But, I'm pretty much a fan of black, traditional shaped drivers. I hope to hit this baby, though, on Saturday at Mission Inn.

It's a generation thing

#JuniorOldCoot

I'm not a big fan of the looks...that "rib" is weird...

It's a generation thing

#JuniorOldCoot

Well. I'm an old coot (Dawg Daddy says so) and I like red design and color.

It's not the same of course, but I had a Deep Red about 12 years ago or so and loved it.

I could play this with no problem.

I'm still trying to figure out what that red thing is. I like the black one as it looks like Darth Vadar on steroids :bomb:

I'm still trying to figure out what that red thing is. I like the black one as it looks like Darth Vadar on steroids :bomb:

You know what OG, I SEE IT! The force is strong with this one.

HaHa. You harpooned me there buddy! LOL

You know I've got nothing but love for you. Can wait to catch up this weekend

You know what OG, I SEE IT! The force is strong with this one.

I hear ya partner. I could get all lathered up whacking one down the fairway with that black one. :bomb:

I don't mind the color red...just take off those awful graphics!!!!!!

Wow! This thing is exactly what I need in a driver and I could see myself rocking this. Maybe I missed it but what is/are the stock shaft offerings?
Plus, that red head is the only way my driver will be uglier than my swing haha.

The red one is the most Un-bridgestone club I've ever seen. I'm confused

Back