A Thank you note for Josh Kinchen

lopsta5

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi guys I wanted to just say a massive Thank you to Josh from Bridgestone Golf. I asked about their awesome looking Den Caddy's and how I get hold of one, he messaged me and said he would send me one, I was blown away. It arrived yesterday and looks better than I expected, my wife said it was so cute. It now has pride of place by the TV.

Ive never meet Josh but I do know he is a great man. Some of you guys have and would think the same. I just wanted to express my gratitude for his generosity.
Thank you again Josh.

Well done guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh is a great guy, all of us here at Bridgestone University had the chance to meet Josh and Corey. Bridgestone and their staff are just flat out awesome.

That den caddy is pretty awesome lobsta.

Josh is cool as the other side of the pillow.

Josh is a great dude, is funny and straight knows his stuff.

I'd hang out with him anytime given the chance.

Wow! That is awesome and the den caddy is sweet!

Wow, that's amazing! Well done Josh

Congrats Lopsta! You are right, Josh is a great guy. That was an awesome gesture of PoundSign!

JM

Josh is a great dude that's for sure

Josh is a great great dude.

Josh and all of the people at Bridgestone are good people! We've seen their excellence for several years year on THP.

Josh and all of the people at Bridgestone are good people! We've seen their excellence for several years year on THP.

Agreed. They all are amazing.

Awesome think for him to do!!

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

Very nice! Gestures like this make you proud to support Bridgestone golf.

That is a great gift from pound sign Josh!

Josh is Top Notch there is no doubt about it.

That's another perfect example of a great guy working for a great company, Josh gets it.

What a classy move by Josh, but having met him, that's not surprising.

Nice! Those things are awesome!

That is flippin awesome Nathan! Really cool of them to send you that.

Josh is a fantastic guy and a great representative of a fantastic golf company. Enjoy the den caddy.

That's pretty awesome. Josh is an awesome and genuine guy. Great gesture and he can rock the hell out of some pink pants.. Haha

Nice looking.

What an awesome move by Josh. I didn't get that much of a chance to meet him at the MC, but he certainly seemed to have some fun with the BSG MC guys in Myrtle in July.

Also...that BSG den caddy puts my 10 year old Srixon one to shame. :sad:

Back