TheCrest4

#UrbanLumberJack
Reaction score
Handicap
I found this game on Twitter a couple of weeks ago and am totally addicted. Anyone else play?

I started last week against my wife and brother. The crack part is all too true.

I started last week against my wife and brother. The crack part is all too true.
Haha I know. I got my wife to play and we can't stop haha

I pretty much rule at trivia crack, except one time when PhillyV cheated!

Love it.

Haha I know. I got my wife to play and we can't stop haha
Start a new game with me again, I tried the other day and couldn't find you again for some reason.

I freaking love trivia Crack.

Start a new game with me again, I tried the other day and couldn't find you again for some reason.

Damn I can't figure it out either. Is there a way to add friends?

My wife asked me to play, so I beat her 6-0, then 6-1...and haven't played since. I love trivia, but I thought it was really boring.

Level 34 addict here!

Stupid art and science kill me.

Art and geography get me more than the rest.

How do you all find people on there?

Oh boy, it might be really bad that you turned me onto this game.

My wife plays it and asks me questions all the time.

Art and geography get me more than the rest.

Art destroys me, I do ok on the rest but Science is my second weakest. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten confused on whether Dali was into Surrealism or Impressionism... I'm still not sure, its all freaking stupid

How do you all find people on there?

Facebook is the easiest way.

Trivia Crack

Where can you find this? Never mind. Doh!!!

I love this game!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife tells me I'd love this game but I haven't tried it yet. I love bar trivia so I need to give this a try.

My wife tells me I'd love this game but I haven't tried it yet. I love bar trivia so I need to give this a try.

I'm the same way, and now I spend way too much time on this stupid game.

I'm a big fan of bar trivia myself, you should give this a go

I downloaded it for the first time literally 10 minutes before clicking on this thread. I'm still in my very first game against a random opponent.

The game is pretty fun.

One complaint I have is the entertainment questions center around Harry Potter, Hunger Games and Twilight. What the heck?! No movies for adults or more than 5 years old or so. You can clearly tell the questions are submitted by the users...

What are the boring and fun buttons for after a question?

The game is pretty fun.

One complaint I have is the entertainment questions center around Harry Potter, Hunger Games and Twilight. What the heck?! No movies for adults or more than 5 years old or so. You can clearly tell the questions are submitted by the users...
Agreed, the entertainment questions are clearly geared towards the high school crowd.

Back