Super Bowl 2015 Commercials

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
One of the best parts of the Super Bowl, GoDaddy already stepped on their proverbial you know what with their tasteless ad featuring a golden retriever puppy. They pulled the ad, but cemented again why they are the worst of the worst every year.

Hopefully moving forward we will have some great ones to discuss.

One of the best parts of the Super Bowl, GoDaddy already stepped on their proverbial you know what with their tasteless ad featuring a golden retriever puppy. They pulled the ad, but cemented again why they are the worst of the worst every year.

Hopefully moving forward we will have some great ones to discuss.
I'm no marketing genius, but they get ads pulled, or 'volunteer' to pull them, and they are still viewed by MILLIONS of people all over the internet, for free. No paying broadcasters millions for airtime. Tasteless or not, they get the name out, and bit time.

I saw the commercial pulled by GoDaddy. What the heck was their thinking. I'm not a Madison Avenue guru, but it was clear to me that the commercial did not end in a manner that would endear them with consumers. My guess is that had they presented it to a focus group, the result would not have been encouraging.

Budwieser, typically has some good commercials, maybe again this year. Given the price one pays for a half a minute during the Super Bowl, it really needs to be effective.

I hated everything about that Go Daddy commercial.

I refuse to watch any commericals before the game, this year especially. I am a fan of football and will watch but don't really care who wins since I dislike both teams, so I am hoping for decent commericals. I have been disappointed in recent years.

I can't wait to watch all of them again the next day, so much easier to pay attention then!!!

Wow, really don't care

I'm no marketing genius, but they get ads pulled, or 'volunteer' to pull them, and they are still viewed by MILLIONS of people all over the internet, for free. No paying broadcasters millions for airtime. Tasteless or not, they get the name out, and bit time.
Seems to be a pretty effective method of advertising for them, plus a lack of taste seems to be appreciated on the net.

Most of the time the commercials are the best part of the Superbowl since the game is usually a blowout. Hopefully, there will be some good ones to discuss.

I'm as big a dog lover as there is...but i just think this commercial is getting blown out of proportion. People buy dogs every day at pet shops...where do you think they come from? I kind of chuckle at their attempt at the reversal at the end, especially when you know Budweiser is going to have some heart warming dog/horse commercial during the bowl as well. Did they succeed? No, I think it could have probably done better...but i do smirk at the attempt, and laugh at all the free publicity their getting at no cost.

p.s. i'm pretty sure no puppies were hurt during the taping of said commercial.

edit: no sooner did i post this than i found this on my FB page

http://youtu.be/xAsjRRMMg_Q

Are we seeing them all NOW and not Sunday because the ratings for this one are going to be atrocious? Outside of deflategate, I don't know of anyone that gives two nickels about the outcome of this game. Two coastal cities. Nobody cares, right?

Bud-weis-errrrr
Bring back the frogs

Come on Budweiser ... no need to demonize wolves in your commercial. If you're going to do that, at least use a coyote which is a more significant threat to pets.

Back