Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

Everyone's busy on this! It's so good to see folks taking delight in giving (and anonymous giving at that).
For that reason, I vote for maintaining the mystery.

Gift ships this morning!

I bought something like that from Ireland once. Actually got it in about 7 days when the estimate was 3 weeks.

I have seen the same much sooner than estimated arrival with the 3 or 4 items I have ordered from oversees.

I just got an email saying 85% of shipments from this seller to the US are there within 7-10 days including Saturday and Sunday. If that's the case, it won't be an issue

I did get a few nice things together... still looking for the kicker

Going shopping today and tomorrow for this... can't wait for it to hit the mail

OK folks, I just checked some of the shipping numbers and packages have begun being delivered today, everyone be sure to check you mail today.

OK folks, I just checked some of the shipping numbers and packages have begun being delivered today, everyone be sure to check you mail today.
Heads up to my SS that I'm out of town for the week. Not posting pictures doesn't mean I am not excited or that I dislike it, just that I haven't actually gotten my grubby little paws on the package yet.

Got the gift I intend to give today. Honestly, it's nicer than I was expecting and I might have to get myself one. Now to send it to its new home.

Looking forward to pics of arriving gifts!

#funtimes

Traveling this week, so taking the opportunity to send incognito!

alright got one thing ordered for mine and working on another. Hopefully works out alright.

Hey randy how's that spreadsheet lookin? ;)

drink moa so u can p moa

Picked up the mail this morning and had a bag of goodies waiting for me. To my Secret Gifter, Thanks!!
egyqyse2.jpg

"If You Tap It, They Will Read It"

Got my gifts purchased will be boxing and shipping by Weds. I love secret Santa.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Dang it, I missed this!

Waiting for the final piece of my gift to arrive then it will be bound for points untold

Have all of my stuff and will be shipping very soon!

Back