What brand do you WANT to game, but have no room for?

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
So I'm looking at my bag and notice that it's currently pretty much split between Taylormade and Cleveland. I would not have ever expected this, especially since I like the looks of Tour Edge's equipment. However, I'm making the commitment to stop buying clubs willy-nilly and hoping they fit me (which explains pretty much my entire bag) and make the most out of the club fitting my Secret Santa got for me. What works is what I will commit to. If that happens to be my current gear ... all the better as it saves me some major coin.

So while I really want to game Tour Edge stuff (and to lesser extent W/S), alas it doesn't currently seem to be in the cards. When you look at your bag, what manufacturer are you surprised ISN'T in there?

Ping. Always liked their stuff, always hit it well, just haven't put it in the bag.

For me it would be Wilson, been thinking of the v4 blades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mizuno. I've always been impressed with their stuff, but just have never made the commitment to put them in my bag.

Really would like to add some titleist in the bag. Have been toying around with their woods.

I don't have a brand I want to game that I don't but I do have brands I want to game MORE OF than I do now, but like the current stick too much. For instance I WANT to game W/S irons just because, but I love my CB3's and there's no practical reason for me to change at this point.

EDIT: Mizuno. I've always loved their irons but haven't ever gamed a set.

Bridgestone for me. Got a little bit of a few OEM's at the moment but no Bridgestone

honestly nothing. If I want to play a brand badly enough, I'll make it happen. Right now I have Nike, TM, Cally, Bridgestone, Scotty Cameron. I have some Cobra that sneak in as well. Ping hasn't been in for a while, that might change.

Nothing for me, if I want it in bad enough I'll find a way for sure.

Ive never been a brand guy. I will play whatever as long as it looks right, feels right and performs. Never cared if it was all from one brand, or one from 8 different brands.

I'd like to game some Mizuno irons because I love the looks of most of them but my ball striking on my irons aren't good enough for their blades and the numbers I got on their GI irons weren't that impressive for me, atleast not impressive enough to justify the cost.

I don't care if i have a bag full of one brand but if I could swap anything out it would be my irons for Bridgestone or Srixon.

Hogan. If they ever get aroynd to making them like they used to be and don't do stupid stuff like demand $ for clubs sight unseen, I will buy a set.

Nike for me. Like the looks of a lot of their clubs, but never seem to be able to hit them well. Love the look of the vapor line so maybe that performance will match the looks

for me it would be Wilson Staff and Srixon

honestly nothing. If I want to play a brand badly enough, I'll make it happen. Right now I have Nike, TM, Cally, Bridgestone, Scotty Cameron. I have some Cobra that sneak in as well. Ping hasn't been in for a while, that might change.
Same for me, if it works it'll find it's way into my bag! As much as I tinker, I've had them all over the years.

Tour Exotics fairways and hybrids.

I really want some of those Bridgestone irons!!

More Cleveland/Srixon for sure. Might have to try the new Black driver.

I'd like to try some different wedges, but not sure which brand to look at.

Bridgestone for me. Got a little bit of a few OEM's at the moment but no Bridgestone

get out of my head. i want their j715 which will probably be in my bag(along with the 545 to mess around with) and the DFs as a second set of irons

I don't care if i have a bag full of one brand but if I could swap anything out it would be my irons for Bridgestone or Srixon.

i say go for it. you can't go wrong with either one other than you might get the bridgestones faster due to backorder on srixon.

What don't I want to game? I want to hit at least a dozen different clubs right now. Seems like all the 2015 drivers look awesome. Lots of nice irons out there as well.

Back