What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I went to the range hit a bucket of balls working on my swing.

Hit the 714 MB's, CB's and AP2's- the MB's are evil, in the fact that you want to stroke them over and over once you hit one perfect, more forgiving than I thought they would be unless you hit them low on the face, cb's were easier to launch and obviously more forgiving, AP2's are a much better match for me.

Also set up my birdie ball putting green time to roll some putts.

Heading to golf galaxy to see what kind of pondering I can make come true.

I'm going to go hit golf balls. I need to unwind from today's events.

Played Ballyowen (#1 public course in NJ) with fireitup (who had a 300 yd drive!!!). A bit windy at times but how many days do you get in mid-November in the 50s in north jersey. It is a links-style course that played that way with wind, dry fairways and undulations. Great day.

I played 18 today and battled the wind on the back 9. I flushed a 5 iron on a 216 yard par three and came up 60 yards short. Even though I had to battle the conditions I went 40/49 for a personal best of 89.

Warmed up a bit today so I took the opportunity to hit a bucket of balls. Decided my PW is just a bit too energetic on short shots and hard to control distance, so I took it to GG to have an aerotech shaft installed like the rest of my wedges.

Now the odds are higher that I'll buy new clubs in Spring :)

I had a lesson this morning, played 18 after, and went to the range after playing. The most golf I've played in a long time.

As far as the lesson goes, it was my first lesson in 12 years. I started playing again seriously about two years ago and wish I had taken a lesson a long time ago. I've been struggling getting off the tee and with control with my irons. I was honestly getting to the point where I was getting frustrated with the game and it was starting to lose some of its fun because my game has been in a rut for a long time. There were some things I knew were fundamentally wrong with my swing but didn't know how to fix. I am now in the process of going through some fairly significant changes but I am committed to making it work. I can already some positive results. Anyway, I'm feeling excited seeing the potential to get better and more consistent.

Played 18 with a bunch of the DFW crew, good day.

I walked 18 on my to be home track next yr, played pretty poorly or average for me but putted well.

Hit a large bucket of balls. Trying to dial in the new Iron's.

Set up my indoor winter practice area. Hit balls into it for about an hour. Going down to putt for 30 mins now

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Set up my indoor winter practice area. Hit balls into it for about an hour. Going down to putt for 30 mins now

What is your set up dude?

egabepy8.jpg

Then my birdie ball in my basement. Gonna get a chipping net too
evyqe5e5.jpg

Shined up my Cobra GT Cart bag, hopefully get it sold tomorrow. Still no bites on any of my other gear unfortunately.

Played 9 early this morning, fought my swing, bad.

I got stuck behind some slow guys on the course. They wouldn't let me play through so I beaned one of 'em with my driver.

THPing. Fitted for new irons. Played golf sim with buddy. Watching the boys in Melbourne.

Besides thping. ...nothing

Read the entire 20 pages of the old three things we don't know about you thread, lots of unfamiliar names in there, but very interesting nonetheless.

Got together with 8 other DFW THPers. Good times had by all or at least I had a good time.

Just THPing and watching the Talisker Masters at the same time. Come on Adam.

I re-shafted my Mizuno long irons. TBD on how well I did. Hopefully it won't be too hard to chase the heads down if they fly off the shafts.

Played 18 with my pop. Shot 83. Didn't play very well, but considering it's the first time playing outside since my gall bladder surgery I'll take it. Now just THPing all night while working the overnight shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back