THP Bag Tags & AC Coins

This has a good enough look and the size to also be with me during my winter sport (poker). I normally take something to be a card cover during time at the table. This could work perfectly

I actually turned to Morgan when these came in and said "Man, these came out perfectly. Dan is going to like them". No idea why it came out like that, but just know that you and I had discussed the darker finish in this thread and questioning how it came out.

hahaha I love it!! And you were absolutely right.

I'm so pumped you guys are doing coins. I have gone full obsession on my marker/coin collection, and it's great to have THP right at the heart of it.

The coins look absolutely phenomenal!

If there is ever a chance to buy an extra one, I am first in line.

Stephanie is on the forum, eh?

Oh man, those turned out amazing. Can't wait to get mine!

Those coins are stunning! Cant wait to get it!

they do look great. looking forward to mine showing up :)

The only thing missing now is the notification to say it is on the way here

Those came out amazing. The idea of doing coins in general was a really good one. Coins are the new poker chips.

Thank you THP! I haven't been a great fan of the coins in the past but after looking at these and the design I know that I will enjoy using and looking at them on the course. AC here I come.

That does look awesome. Definitely going in the primary rotation.

Looking forward to putting mine in play.

I was originally more excited about the bag tag, but now I am looking forward to the coin!

I got mine today! That AC coin is awesome! The bag tag is a lot bigger than I thought. Now to figure out how to get my name on it.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I got mine today! That AC coin is awesome! The bag tag is a lot bigger than I thought. Now to figure out how to get my name on it.

I'm liking the sound (read?) of this post.

Can't wait to check the old mailbox this evening.

These will ship out tomorrow!

Thanks GG, I can't wait to put the coin with all the other ball markers and golf balls from the courses this year :)

If you guys find a nice way to put your name on it, please share...

Sweet! Can't wait for both to arrive!

Back